Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toddshi Prescreening Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks!

    Comment


    • Hello.

      I don't mean to reverse this rejection in the first place, after appealed and rejected.
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10392197
      When a sticker is applied on an aircraft it is a hot photo. However, seems like recently depends on the size of the sticker, it probably isn't. The reason given to me says the sticker is too small, even though previously the same sticker (60 year sticker on Air Algerie) are treated as valid hot when they applied on whether their 738 or 332 fleet.
      If the rule has recently being changed, could there be something stating how big the sticker should be added to the guidline?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
        Hello.

        I don't mean to reverse this rejection in the first place, after appealed and rejected.
        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10392197
        When a sticker is applied on an aircraft it is a hot photo. However, seems like recently depends on the size of the sticker, it probably isn't. The reason given to me says the sticker is too small, even though previously the same sticker (60 year sticker on Air Algerie) are treated as valid hot when they applied on whether their 738 or 332 fleet.
        If the rule has recently being changed, could there be something stating how big the sticker should be added to the guidline?
        Appealed rejections will not be commented on by crew in the forum.

        Comment


        • Hello.
          For this night shot, the top of the hot balloon is indeed vibrating during the exposure. Unsure of this specific scenario, that whether I need to maintain a faster shuttle time to keep it extremely clear.
          Also, when the light barely reaches the left half of the balloon (P2), is it a backlit?
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
            Hello.
            For this night shot, the top of the hot balloon is indeed vibrating during the exposure. Unsure of this specific scenario, that whether I need to maintain a faster shuttle time to keep it extremely clear.
            Also, when the light barely reaches the left half of the balloon (P2), is it a backlit?
            1. oversharpened/blurry
            2. yes backlit

            Comment


            • Hello:
              Since I've asked the screening team about this specific scenario and had got a positive answer (if I fix other problems), today I just got time to reuploaded it again. It does get another invalid hot rejection with no other reason. Probably because my previous rejection hadn't been removed and therefore contributed to the decision, as what the comment says. But anyway, this should be a valid hot as I mentioned in the email. Please take a look at this, thanks!
              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10426332
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
                Hello:
                Since I've asked the screening team about this specific scenario and had got a positive answer (if I fix other problems), today I just got time to reuploaded it again. It does get another invalid hot rejection with no other reason. Probably because my previous rejection hadn't been removed and therefore contributed to the decision, as what the comment says. But anyway, this should be a valid hot as I mentioned in the email. Please take a look at this, thanks!
                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10426332
                If you're already communicating with Alex about this, perhaps best to pursue it with him

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                  If you're already communicating with Alex about this, perhaps best to pursue it with him
                  Thanks. I used thinking that I should not reply to this, like a screening email

                  Comment


                  • Hi. So my previous attempt on this aircraft was rejected by the obstruction. I do have another photo edited, but despite being at the best location (if I move further to the right the vehicle on the front will cut the engine), the ground power unit wire still covers a very very small portion of the back of the engine. I hope that will be ok.
                    Also is the second cropping good?
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
                      Hi. So my previous attempt on this aircraft was rejected by the obstruction. I do have another photo edited, but despite being at the best location (if I move further to the right the vehicle on the front will cut the engine), the ground power unit wire still covers a very very small portion of the back of the engine. I hope that will be ok.
                      Also is the second cropping good?
                      1. soft, noisy, borderline obstruction
                      2. soft/blurry

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                        1. soft, noisy, borderline obstruction
                        2. soft/blurry
                        Hi, so I uploaded this picture, and I don't expect cropping and framing are the problems... Noise is reduced to the minimum as well.
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10458520

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Toddshi View Post

                          Hi, so I uploaded this picture, and I don't expect cropping and framing are the problems... Noise is reduced to the minimum as well.
                          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10458520
                          I don't agree with the centering/cropping rejection, but the other issues I mentioned, so not sure what you are expecting.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                            I don't agree with the centering/cropping rejection, but the other issues I mentioned, so not sure what you are expecting.
                            I did reduce the noise after your suggestion so I expect at least that is not a problem here
                            With that being said, how about this one? Contrast is a problem that you haven't mentioned. How is that?
                            Thanks for your time in advance!
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Toddshi View Post

                              I did reduce the noise after your suggestion so I expect at least that is not a problem here
                              With that being said, how about this one? Contrast is a problem that you haven't mentioned. How is that?
                              Thanks for your time in advance!
                              Soft, noisy. Contrast I guess borderline, but the softness/noise is the bigger issue, and not sure that it can be fixed.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                                Soft, noisy. Contrast I guess borderline, but the softness/noise is the bigger issue, and not sure that it can be fixed.
                                Appreciate your suggestion!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X