Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toddshi Prescreening Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi. I have a problem with this one.
    Just a normal picture and I edited it no different from others. I almost have no overprocess problem before.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10447374

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
      Hi. I have a problem with this one.
      Just a normal picture and I edited it no different from others. I almost have no overprocess problem before.
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10447374
      Yeah, processing is not an issue. Contrast is not that bad either, so I've added the photo.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        Yeah, processing is not an issue. Contrast is not that bad either, so I've added the photo.
        Thanks!

        Comment


        • Hi, is this still too noisy?
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
            Hi, is this still too noisy?
            Noise level is fine for me, but it is a bit soft and dark as well.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              Noise level is fine for me, but it is a bit soft and dark as well.
              Thanks

              Comment


              • Hi, did anyone reply to this appeal? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10508177
                I haven't received anything since yesterday.

                Comment


                • Appeals can take a little bit over a day. Maybe even two.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dmvAviation View Post
                    Appeals can take a little bit over a day. Maybe even two.
                    Thanks for telling me. Usually, it took several hours from my previous experience, and a couple of times I suspect the message just failed to reach my mailbox, so just to double-check

                    Comment


                    • Yep, always good to double-check, if I don't get the email and it's a couple of days after, I just check to see if it's still in my Rejected page. If it is, the appeal got rejected. If it isn't, check your profile since it most likely got accepted.

                      Comment


                      • Hi, I feel like this photo is pretty weird, especially at the reg part. Maybe caused by blurry? But when I take a closer look it then seems to have no problem. I looked back to the full-size RAW and that doesn't look bad as well.
                        Attached Files

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X