Toddshi Prescreening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toddshi View Post

That one probably out of focus. Are those better now?
    Left side blurry and whole image oversharpened for both.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Left side blurry and whole image oversharpened for both.
      OK

Comment

• Hi, is the snow at the front gear a problem?
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, is the snow at the front gear a problem?
          That and the softness/blurriness, yes.

Comment

That and the softness/blurriness, yes.
            Thanks.
            For this photo a long time ago, I still wonder why this is considered an obstruction while in many other similar cases, it doesn't.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks.
              For this photo a long time ago, I still wonder why this is considered an obstruction while in many other similar cases, it doesn't.
              Blocking part of the engine, albeit on the far side. Also soft/blurry.

Comment

Blocking part of the engine, albeit on the far side. Also soft/blurry.
                I saw many photos with obstructions on the far side (the angle is like the sc today) Is it because of the head angle? My photo is kind of between side angle and head angle.

The sc is excellent, I just say that in many other photos, planes are blocked like this.

Comment

• Hi, is the quality ok here?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi, is the quality ok here?
                    Slightly overprocessed and looks like either heavy crop or slightly blurry, and oversharpened to compensate.

Comment

• Hi, I wonder if I continue increasing sharpness, will it be overshapren? I already saw some jag lines at the edge.
                      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi, I wonder if I continue increasing sharpness, will it be overshapren? I already saw some jag lines at the edge.
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10963078
                        Doesn't look too bad to me, so just add a little and try again.

Comment

Doesn't look too bad to me, so just add a little and try again.
                          OK thanks!

Comment

• Hi, I don't see any horizontal problem here. I agree there is vignetting badly processed, if that could be a reason for rejection. However, I would like to know what direction is the rotation needed?
                            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi, I don't see any horizontal problem here. I agree there is vignetting badly processed, if that could be a reason for rejection. However, I would like to know what direction is the rotation needed?
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10979576
                              Needs a little CCW rotation.

Comment

• Hi, I really didn't get the information for this aircraft. May I know what information I am missing? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11009794
                                And for the helicopter, do I have motive problem?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X