Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toddshi Prescreening Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Toddshi View Post

    If the size is decreased how about? Like these.
    First my sneak in (although also contrast issues). Not a chance for the second.

    Comment


    • #92
      Ok. Thanks for your suggestion.

      Comment


      • #93
        Hi. Can you see where is blurry in this picture? And, the light star isn't so badly disturbed.
        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10113645
        I did reduce the size here compared to the previous one (rej by blurry), but to be honest I can't see blurry in either one.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
          Hi. Can you see where is blurry in this picture? And, the light star isn't so badly disturbed.
          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10113645
          I did reduce the size here compared to the previous one (rej by blurry), but to be honest I can't see blurry in either one.
          The aircraft is either extremely soft, or blurry.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

            The aircraft is either extremely soft, or blurry.
            So is the light star a problem? I did carefully check and saw it is just soft, not blurry, and worth another attempt if the light star isn't an issue.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Toddshi View Post

              So is the light star a problem? I did carefully check and saw it is just soft, not blurry, and worth another attempt if the light star isn't an issue.
              The glare was an issue for the person who screened it, so you can draw your own conclusions.

              Comment


              • #97
                Ok. And I got a rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10091834
                I think I did exactly the same size of sharpening work as my other photos. There is a zig-zag on the winglet, but since that is always the easiest place to have that (found in other photos), that should not say much about it. I can't see any other sign of the photo being oversharpened, and I even think it is not sharp enough on the tail...

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
                  Ok. And I got a rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10091834
                  I think I did exactly the same size of sharpening work as my other photos. There is a zig-zag on the winglet, but since that is always the easiest place to have that (found in other photos), that should not say much about it. I can't see any other sign of the photo being oversharpened, and I even think it is not sharp enough on the tail...
                  Tail actually looks blurry, yes. Borderline oversharpened, but blurry.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Thanks. And for this photo, is it a good angle for an airport overview?
                    Also, for the second photo, is it low contrast?
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
                      Thanks. And for this photo, is it a good angle for an airport overview?
                      Also, for the second photo, is it low contrast?
                      1. borderline too far for overview, multiple quality issues.
                      2. contrast and noise issues, yes.

                      Comment


                      • Hi. Due to the curving land, the bottom of the skid is hidden under. Is that ok?
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
                          Hi. Due to the curving land, the bottom of the skid is hidden under. Is that ok?
                          Ok, but image is soft.

                          Comment


                          • Thanks.
                            For those two rejections, I think they are both pretty solid. Normally I will resize my browser to 80% for 1280px and the jagged line on the edge tells me that's enough sharpness.
                            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10126711
                            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10129304

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
                              Thanks.
                              For those two rejections, I think they are both pretty solid. Normally I will resize my browser to 80% for 1280px and the jagged line on the edge tells me that's enough sharpness.
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10126711
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10129304
                              Images are indeed quite soft. Look at the tails on both.

                              Comment


                              • Ok. And for this airframe, can I use its actual registration rather than the temporary one? It is already uncovered.
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X