Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toddshi Prescreening Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
    Ok. And for this airframe, can I use its actual registration rather than the temporary one? It is already uncovered.
    You should upload it with registration currently in use.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      You should upload it with registration currently in use.
      Yes, but the problem is, today it was just being pushed out of the hanger. It did not turn on its ads-b so I can't see who it is modified to be.
      It is probably approaching its delivery, but they haven't ripped off the temporary reg just yet. It was under C-GVQY two days ago when performing a test flight. I don't know what is their policy, but my understanding is there shouldn't be two regs while doing an acutal flight, which means on Monday there is still no VP reg on the fuselage. On the other hand, they should not show its actual reg unless it is on its way to being delivered.
      Not so sure what is it today on May 26, but it will eventually be VP-CYP.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Toddshi View Post

        Yes, but the problem is, today it was just being pushed out of the hanger. It did not turn on its ads-b so I can't see who it is modified to be.
        It is probably approaching its delivery, but they haven't ripped off the temporary reg just yet. It was under C-GVQY two days ago when performing a test flight. I don't know what is their policy, but my understanding is there shouldn't be two regs while doing an acutal flight, which means on Monday there is still no VP reg on the fuselage. On the other hand, they should not show its actual reg unless it is on its way to being delivered.
        Not so sure what is it today on May 26, but it will eventually be VP-CYP.
        Temporary reg. (C-GVQY) should be used in that case.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          Temporary reg. (C-GVQY) should be used in that case.
          Thanks. Seems there is some evidence found for this case. Is it because the VP reg hasn't appeared on the reg. database of Cayman Island (https://www.caacayman.com/wp-content...20Register.pdf), or there are other sources pointing out? Would I know which source is that so that I can find out myself in the future?
          The database renews every end of the month. The delivery in May is not upgraded yet.

          Comment


          • Hi, I have a question about this rejection.
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10213147
            After the first rejection, I tried to figure out that I added too much contrast (I hope I was right) so I took away a bit and uploaded it again. Then the comment says "as explained on the last rejection", which means: it is still in high contrast, or I was wrong from the beginning?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
              Hi, I have a question about this rejection.
              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10213147
              After the first rejection, I tried to figure out that I added too much contrast (I hope I was right) so I took away a bit and uploaded it again. Then the comment says "as explained on the last rejection", which means: it is still in high contrast, or I was wrong from the beginning?
              Comments from the screener on the first rejection:

              "half of the plane is dark due to the shadow of the hangar, better keep it for your personal collection"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                Comments from the screener on the first rejection:

                "half of the plane is dark due to the shadow of the hangar, better keep it for your personal collection"
                Oh, cause I didn't see the first comment. Thanks!
                Attached Files

                Comment



                • Please see this photo, thanks!
                  I am especially worried about this one. Come back from the wrong setting of the exposure.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
                    Please see this photo, thanks!
                    I am especially worried about this one. Come back from the wrong setting of the exposure.
                    Maybe a bit dark, but a bigger issue would be the softness.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                      Maybe a bit dark, but a bigger issue would be the softness.
                      Ok thanks!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X