Toddshi Prescreening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toddshi Prescreening Advice

Hello Everyone. I'm having a tricky situation here. I have to admit that I had a photo being accepted by Jetphotos, of this aircraft, on the same day, and with the same angle. However, I really wish a prescreening on this photo, since it is better in many aspects. If it is considered fixable, I will remove the original one and try to upload this one. If there are rules that restrict this kind of situation, I'm sorry for bothering, and still appreciate your time. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
    Hello Everyone. I'm having a tricky situation here. I have to admit that I had a photo being accepted by Jetphotos, of this aircraft, on the same day, and with the same angle. However, I really wish a prescreening on this photo, since it is better in many aspects. If it is considered fixable, I will remove the original one and try to upload this one. If there are rules that restrict this kind of situation, I'm sorry for bothering, and still appreciate your time. Thanks!
    Not sure exactly what you're asking, but this image would be rejected for soft/blurry.

Comment

Is there any chance to fix the problem, in your opinion?

Comment

Is there any chance to fix the problem, in your opinion?
        No, blurry can't be 'fixed'.

Comment

Hello. May I ask if those two pictures suffered from Halo? Thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	B-220E.jpg
Views:	613
Size:	409.8 KB
ID:	1115120Click image for larger version

Name:	N851GT.jpg
Views:	630
Size:	733.7 KB
ID:	1115121

Comment

Hello. May I ask if those two pictures suffered from Halo?
            I do not see any editing halos.

Comment

OK, Thanks!

Comment

Hello everyone. I recently got this photo rejected: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9129450
                I understand that the main body is a little bit too high. (I agree with the rejection) I also wonder if it has a vignetting on the top. I know sometimes screeners do not include all rejection reasons. They are not significant in the photo. Just want to make sure whether I need to clear those black area shown under the equalizing.

Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone. I recently got this photo rejected: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9129450
                  I understand that the main body is a little bit too high. (I agree with the rejection) I also wonder if it has a vignetting on the top.
                  It was not rejected for vignetting, only centering. Vignetting is not an issue unless you want it to be.

Comment

I see. Thanks!

Comment

Hello everyone. This photo is rejected recently.https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9160392
                      I have some questions on how could it be dark/underexposed. Just feel like it is the acceptable one.
                      Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone. This photo is rejected recently.https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9160392
                        I have some questions on how could it be dark/underexposed. Just feel like it is the acceptable one.
                        Thanks
                        Image is a bit dark overall. See the adjusted (right) side below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	21415_1621267006.jpeg
Views:	624
Size:	724.6 KB
ID:	1116823

Comment

OK I see. Thanks!

Comment

Name:	B-LQF.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	773.5 KB
ID:	1122044Click image for larger version  Name:	image_42462.jpg Views:	4 Size:	720.3 KB ID:	1122042Click image for larger version  Name:	image_42463.jpg Views:	4 Size:	735.4 KB ID:	1122043 Hi. Are those aircrafts considered backlit? Cause they are in the shadow.

Comment

Name:	B-LQF.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	773.5 KB
ID:	1122044Click image for larger version Name:	image_42462.jpg Views:	4 Size:	720.3 KB ID:	1122042Click image for larger version Name:	image_42463.jpg Views:	4 Size:	735.4 KB ID:	1122043 Hi. Are those aircrafts considered backlit? Cause they are in the shadow.

im not a screener

but I don’t know if the screening team would consider these photos backlit(they would have to take a look), But I could tell you they would all be rejected for poor contrast.

Comment

Working...
                              X