Toddshi Prescreening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
    Hi. Are those aircrafts considered backlit? Cause they are in the shadow.
    Not backlit technically, but would all be rejected for dark/contrast.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Thanks for your advice!

Comment

Thanks! I will work on that.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	B-HPE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	842.3 KB ID:	1122869 Hi. I have several pictures in the same light condition as this one, and I have this problem with all those pictures. Is it the correct exposure? If it is still dark, what is the way to make it even brighter? Cause the highlighted parts of those pictures are almost white, forming high peaks on the very right of their histograms.

By the way, Are there any other problems?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi. I have several pictures in the same light condition as this one, and I have this problem with all those pictures. Is it the correct exposure? If it is still dark, what is the way to make it even brighter? Cause the highlighted parts of those pictures are almost white, forming high peaks on the very right of their histograms.
            Very poor light due to being in the shadows. This is not fixable, please do not try to upload this image.

Comment

Very poor light due to being in the shadows. This is not fixable, please do not try to upload this image.
              Thanks!
              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And for this rejection, I am now suspecting whether it is only the undersharpen, or I need to consider the nose as blurry. Also, is this photo worth making further adjustments?

Comment

Thanks!
                JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And for this rejection, I am now suspecting whether it is only the undersharpen, or I need to consider the nose as blurry. Also, is this photo worth making further adjustments?
                Nose is soft/blurry. It is not worth making further adjustments.

Comment

Hello. A recent rejection for this photo was due to the vignetting at the lower right corner. (I personally believe that contrast is not a big problem here.)

I can see this may be confusing. That is the window frame in the terminal. I was not able to crop it off due to the center of the aircraft, and I don't think the obstruction in minor areas is not acceptable. I have attached a screenshot of my raw file to prove that, cause I cannot do that in the appeal section. Sorry for the confusion.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello. A recent rejection for this photo was due to the vignetting at the lower right corner. (I personally believe that contrast is not a big problem here.)

I can see this may be confusing. That is the window frame in the terminal. I was not able to crop it off due to the center of the aircraft, and I don't think the obstruction in minor areas is not acceptable. I have attached a screenshot of my raw file to prove that, cause I cannot do that in the appeal section. Sorry for the confusion.
                    Not confusing. Darkening due to window frame is still darkening. Rejection was correct.

Comment

Hi. A recent rejection for oversharpening. It looks the same in regard to sharpness as the same batch of photos. By the way, I cannot open the magnify tool for this photo. Can it be reviewed? Thanks!

Comment

Hi. A recent rejection for oversharpening. It looks the same in regard to sharpness as the same batch of photos. By the way, I cannot open the magnify tool for this photo. Can it be reviewed? Thanks!
                        Jaggies visible on the titles especially.

Comment

Thanks. I wonder why this is a bad motive. First time uploading this kind of photo, by the way.

Comment

Thanks. I wonder why this is a bad motive. First time uploading this kind of photo, by the way.
                            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9489633
                            Motive is ok. You can disregard that rejection reason, though I would have added contrast instead.

Comment

Motive is ok. You can disregard that rejection reason, though I would have added contrast instead.
                              I see. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Hi. How about this photo? It seems not comfortable in cropping, but it's the best shooting angle. Click image for larger version  Name:	C-GCID.jpg Views:	0 Size:	838.1 KB ID:	1124639

Comment

Working...
                                X