Toddshi Prescreening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Bottom right - glare from the runway light(s) is quite distracting.
    Oh, so that counts as well? Cause this is the effect after increasing exposure in editing when the fuselage was originally dark compared to the light, plus it was heavily snowing and the light reflection on the snowflake could contribute to this by a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddshi View Post

Oh, so that counts as well?
      Yes.

Comment

Hi there. A question to this rejection. I don't know where is it blurry.
        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks!

Comment

Hi there. A question to this rejection. I don't know where is it blurry.
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks!
          Whole image is kind of blurry, but especially noticeable around the tail - just look at the reg.

Comment

I tried another one. How is the sharpness now? Also the contrast.
            Attached Files

Comment

I tried another one. How is the sharpness now? Also the contrast.
              Still soft/blurry.

Comment

Sorry for so many problems. I had also decreased the size for this time. Can you help me look at this one more time? Really appreciate!
                Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for so many problems. I had also decreased the size for this time. Can you help me look at this one more time? Really appreciate!
                  You will likely need to try a different frame/image. The blurriness cannot be hid, even at a lower resolution.

Comment

You will likely need to try a different frame/image. The blurriness cannot be hid, even at a lower resolution.
                    I will. Thanks for your advice~

Comment

Hello. Would you help me check for this photo? Thanks!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello. Would you help me check for this photo? Thanks!
                        This would be rejected for contrast. It does not appear to be fixable.

Comment

Thanks for replying to me all the time!
                          Here is a rejection yesterday. I knew from the very beginning that there was some snow at the bottom of the engine.

I was looking around in the forum yesterday, and then I saw you said that museum/display aircraft have a looser standard on obstructions. So I am wondering if this is kind of a display aircraft. The aircraft was donated to ENA, a school, for the instructional airframe. Now it means for educational purposes, another way to say display, isn't it? The obstruction was also very minor—— the snow borderline was almost at the bottom edge of the engine.
                          Hope that can be taken into consideration.

Comment

Thanks for replying to me all the time!
                            Here is a rejection yesterday. I knew from the very beginning that there was some snow at the bottom of the engine.

I was looking around in the forum yesterday, and then I saw you said that museum/display aircraft have a looser standard on obstructions. So I am wondering if this is kind of a display aircraft. The aircraft was donated to ENA, a school, for the instructional airframe. Now it means for educational purposes, another way to say display, isn't it? The obstruction was also very minor—— the snow borderline was almost at the bottom edge of the engine.
                            Hope that can be taken into consideration.
                            Is the snow blocking it going to be a permanent part of the display?

Comment

Is the snow blocking it going to be a permanent part of the display?
                              True. It was there when I was there and was out of my control.
                              I do have an alternative shot from another angle. It is less colorful, so I tried the first one first. There was also some snow in the second one, but only a little part of the gears was hidden. Could you take a look and see if this is acceptable?[QUOTE=dlowwa;n1130676]
                              Attached Files

Comment

True. It was there when I was there and was out of my control.
                                I do have an alternative shot from another angle. It is less colorful, so I tried the first one first. There was also some snow in the second one, but only a little part of the gears was hidden. Could you take a look and see if this is acceptable?
                                As you note, also somewhat obstructed, and borderline dark/contrast/backlit.

Comment

Working...
                                X