Toddshi Prescreening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toddshi View Post

If the size is decreased how about? Like these.
    First my sneak in (although also contrast issues). Not a chance for the second.

Comment

Ok. Thanks for your suggestion.

Comment

Hi. Can you see where is blurry in this picture? And, the light star isn't so badly disturbed.
        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I did reduce the size here compared to the previous one (rej by blurry), but to be honest I can't see blurry in either one.

Comment

Hi. Can you see where is blurry in this picture? And, the light star isn't so badly disturbed.
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I did reduce the size here compared to the previous one (rej by blurry), but to be honest I can't see blurry in either one.
          The aircraft is either extremely soft, or blurry.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

The aircraft is either extremely soft, or blurry.
            So is the light star a problem? I did carefully check and saw it is just soft, not blurry, and worth another attempt if the light star isn't an issue.

Comment

So is the light star a problem? I did carefully check and saw it is just soft, not blurry, and worth another attempt if the light star isn't an issue.
              The glare was an issue for the person who screened it, so you can draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Ok. And I got a rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10091834
                I think I did exactly the same size of sharpening work as my other photos. There is a zig-zag on the winglet, but since that is always the easiest place to have that (found in other photos), that should not say much about it. I can't see any other sign of the photo being oversharpened, and I even think it is not sharp enough on the tail...

Comment

Ok. And I got a rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10091834
                  I think I did exactly the same size of sharpening work as my other photos. There is a zig-zag on the winglet, but since that is always the easiest place to have that (found in other photos), that should not say much about it. I can't see any other sign of the photo being oversharpened, and I even think it is not sharp enough on the tail...
                  Tail actually looks blurry, yes. Borderline oversharpened, but blurry.

Comment

Thanks. And for this photo, is it a good angle for an airport overview?
                    Also, for the second photo, is it low contrast?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
                      Thanks. And for this photo, is it a good angle for an airport overview?
                      Also, for the second photo, is it low contrast?
                      1. borderline too far for overview, multiple quality issues.
                      2. contrast and noise issues, yes.

Comment

• Hi. Due to the curving land, the bottom of the skid is hidden under. Is that ok?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi. Due to the curving land, the bottom of the skid is hidden under. Is that ok?
                          Ok, but image is soft.

Comment

• Thanks.
                            For those two rejections, I think they are both pretty solid. Normally I will resize my browser to 80% for 1280px and the jagged line on the edge tells me that's enough sharpness.

Comment

Thanks.
                              For those two rejections, I think they are both pretty solid. Normally I will resize my browser to 80% for 1280px and the jagged line on the edge tells me that's enough sharpness.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10129304
                              Images are indeed quite soft. Look at the tails on both.

Comment

• Ok. And for this airframe, can I use its actual registration rather than the temporary one? It is already uncovered.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X