Toddshi Prescreening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi. I have a problem with this one.
    Just a normal picture and I edited it no different from others. I almost have no overprocess problem before.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
      Hi. I have a problem with this one.
      Just a normal picture and I edited it no different from others. I almost have no overprocess problem before.
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10447374
      Yeah, processing is not an issue. Contrast is not that bad either, so I've added the photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Yeah, processing is not an issue. Contrast is not that bad either, so I've added the photo.
        Thanks!

Comment

• Hi, is this still too noisy?
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, is this still too noisy?
            Noise level is fine for me, but it is a bit soft and dark as well.

Comment

Noise level is fine for me, but it is a bit soft and dark as well.
              Thanks

Comment

• Hi, did anyone reply to this appeal? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10508177
                I haven't received anything since yesterday.

Comment

• Appeals can take a little bit over a day. Maybe even two.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmvAviation View Post
                    Appeals can take a little bit over a day. Maybe even two.
                    Thanks for telling me. Usually, it took several hours from my previous experience, and a couple of times I suspect the message just failed to reach my mailbox, so just to double-check

Comment

• Yep, always good to double-check, if I don't get the email and it's a couple of days after, I just check to see if it's still in my Rejected page. If it is, the appeal got rejected. If it isn't, check your profile since it most likely got accepted.

Comment

• Hi, I feel like this photo is pretty weird, especially at the reg part. Maybe caused by blurry? But when I take a closer look it then seems to have no problem. I looked back to the full-size RAW and that doesn't look bad as well.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I feel like this photo is pretty weird, especially at the reg part. Maybe caused by blurry? But when I take a closer look it then seems to have no problem. I looked back to the full-size RAW and that doesn't look bad as well.
                          Looks like a bit of heat haze, but if you say not, ok. Might also need a little CW rotation.

Comment

• Hi, is it ok to crop like this?
                            To be honest the left-side engine is partially blocked by the vehicle so this is the only possible crop (if allowed)

Also for this rejection, I would like to see where is over proceeded.
                            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi, is it ok to crop like this?
                              To be honest the left-side engine is partially blocked by the vehicle so this is the only possible crop (if allowed)

Also for this rejection, I would like to see where is over proceeded.
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10545622
                              1. very likely a rejection for cut off
                              2. too much noise reduction

Comment

1. very likely a rejection for cut off
                                2. too much noise reduction
                                Thanks. But it also says too much noise. Isn't that a conflict?

Comment

Working...
                                X