Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

I'm sorry, your question is unclear.
    I mean that, basically, is it now sharp enough? Cause I think I had sharpened a lot, but if it is still not enough, is it actually somewhere blurry?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toddshi View Post

I mean that, basically, is it now sharp enough? Cause I think I had sharpened a lot, but if it is still not enough, is it actually somewhere blurry?
      Borderline soft (and dark) for me.

Comment

Borderline soft (and dark) for me.
        Thanks

Comment

• Hi, may I know what information is wrong?
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi, may I know what information is wrong?
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11102015
            This is a military aircraft, not civilian.

Comment

This is a military aircraft, not civilian.
              Oh, I wasn't aware of that. Sorry.

Comment

• Hi, this photo is said to be soft. When I added some sharpness it became oversharpened. I wonder if there is any way around.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi, this photo is said to be soft. When I added some sharpness it became oversharpened. I wonder if there is any way around.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11105308
                  Looks like it might be out of focus or the depth of field too low, in which case might not be fixable.

Comment

Looks like it might be out of focus or the depth of field too low, in which case might not be fixable.
                    Thanks

Comment

• Hello. For this one, the grass is unavoidable. Is that a bit too much, however?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello. For this one, the grass is unavoidable. Is that a bit too much, however?
                        Seems unavoidable.

Comment

Seems unavoidable.
                          Thanks

Comment

• Hello. How is the pole in front of the gear? Unavoidable as this is the only angle that the GPU wouldn't impede the gear and the engine.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello. How is the pole in front of the gear? Unavoidable as this is the only angle that the GPU wouldn't impede the gear and the engine.
                              It's ok for obstruction, but the quality is quite poor.

Comment

It's ok for obstruction, but the quality is quite poor.
                                Ok I see. Thanks.
                                I later cropped looser and might improve the quality. However generally I don't see obvious noise on the plane or in the sky in this rejection. I don't know if the ground is the reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X