This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridiculous

Would be nice to have some kind of comedy posts about ridiculous photos that are accepted without having quality, but what matters most is the name of the photographer, not the photo !

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10136544

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10135088

I believe there is a certain tolerance for the quality and even if some shots beyond this tolerance have been accepted, remember that all photographers here are human (the screeners too!) and mistakes do sometimes happen. But I highly doubt these photos were accepted for "the name of the photographer" - the authors of both these photos are relatively new to the site so it is really unlikely that something like this would be the case here.
    And it's really not cool to point out some specific photos saying they're crap or they "don't have quality" - not everyone can have top notch equipment and everybody has been at the beginning of their spotting journey at some point.

Comment

I agree Miguel and Marco sound much better than Edgar.

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post
        Would be nice to have some kind of comedy posts about ridiculous photos that are accepted without having quality, but what matters most is the name of the photographer, not the photo !

You obviously have some jealousy issues going on. Maybe take some time out to understand your own inadequacies before berating others.

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post

You obviously have some jealousy issues going on. Maybe take some time out to understand your own inadequacies before berating others.
          I was beginning to wonder about Edgar's rejection ratio and if that factored into it...

Comment

Wrong forum, criticising other photographers openly, not the first such post from you in the past week.. I think we're done here

Edgar, if you decide to pop back in to try some more trolling, please follow the forum guidelines or you may find yourself blocked from posting.

Comment

Working...
            X