Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct Aircraft type

Afternoon all,

Is it possible for someone to change the aircraft type on my picture VH-YSA. I have spoken to the owner of the aircraft and its actually a Piper 34 Seneca 220T III. I've changed the description, and tried to change the type but it says the type has been updated; but it's still showing as a Seneca II. Many thanks.

A stunning example of a 1992 Piper 34 Seneca III VH-YSA here at Archerfield (YBAF) near Brisbane, Queensland. This is the stunning new livery which was completed by Aircraft paints at Toowoomba Airport. The Blue was specifically picked and mixed for this aircraft and took many, many layers (The aircraft was in the hangar three months to be prepped and sprayed). In this picture the owner told me that the aircraft was due to take this group to the Whitsunday's (just over a three hour flight for this Seneca) but bad weather up their curtailed that trip and they opted to go south and flew to Coffs Harbour for lunch. Seen here taxing from its hangar and home at Archerfield.. VH-YSA. Piper PA-34-220T Seneca III. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Originally posted by David Tweddle View Post
    Afternoon all,

Is it possible for someone to change the aircraft type on my picture VH-YSA. I have spoken to the owner of the aircraft and its actually a Piper 34 Seneca 220T III. I've changed the description, and tried to change the type but it says the type has been updated; but it's still showing as a Seneca II. Many thanks.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10135272
    This is the photo editing forum. Perhaps try here:

This is the forum to ask questions about the info/data that goes with your photos, including aircraft types, photo categories, etc.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X