Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonikkspotter - prescreening request \ editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sonikkspotter - prescreening request \ editing advice

    Hi. I need some help with those pics..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1- HI262.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	756.2 KB
ID:	1114464

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3- N5366C.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	681.7 KB
ID:	1114466

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2- n377mr.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	507.0 KB
ID:	1114467

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5- n216lf.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	560.8 KB
ID:	1114469

    Attached Files

  • #2
    Originally posted by Sonikkspotter View Post
    Hi. I need some help with those pics..
    Hi. Glad to assist.. what do you need help with?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      Hi. Glad to assist.. what do you need help with?
      Thanks. I need some prescreening. Those images are already edited, but i don't feel confident about upload them..

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sonikkspotter View Post

        Thanks. I need some prescreening. Those images are already edited, but i don't feel confident about upload them..
        1. borderline overexposed/compression
        2-3. overexposed, compression, oversharpened
        4. overexposed, contrast, compression, motive
        5. contrast

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          1. borderline overexposed/compression
          2-3. overexposed, compression, oversharpened
          4. overexposed, contrast, compression, motive
          5. contrast
          Rgr. I made some contrast changes in the number 5. Here's the result:

          Click image for larger version

Name:	4- n130lg.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	481.0 KB
ID:	1114690

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sonikkspotter View Post

            Rgr. I made some contrast changes in the number 5. Here's the result:

            Click image for larger version

Name:	4- n130lg.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	481.0 KB
ID:	1114690
            Contrast is still quite poor. Given the conditions, I don't think this is fixable.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              Contrast is still quite poor. Given the conditions, I don't think this is fixable.
              Got it. I have some more pics to prescreening..
              Click image for larger version

Name:	8- hi1061 2nd try Undersharpen.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	386.6 KB
ID:	1114782
              . Click image for larger version

Name:	2- N952MM Cut Aircraft.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	510.3 KB
ID:	1114780
              Click image for larger version

Name:	1- HI262.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	551.1 KB
ID:	1114781

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sonikkspotter View Post

                Got it. I have some more pics to prescreening..
                Click image for larger version

Name:	8- hi1061 2nd try Undersharpen.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	386.6 KB
ID:	1114782
                . Click image for larger version

Name:	2- N952MM Cut Aircraft.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	510.3 KB
ID:	1114780
                Click image for larger version

Name:	1- HI262.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	551.1 KB
ID:	1114781
                1. contrast, noisy, borderline heat hazed
                2. heat hazed
                3. borderline oversharpened/overexposed

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                  1. contrast, noisy, borderline heat hazed
                  2. heat hazed
                  3. borderline oversharpened/overexposed
                  Rgr. On the #1 and #2.. those problems are not fixable?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sonikkspotter View Post

                    Rgr. On the #1 and #2.. those problems are not fixable?
                    Probably not.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                      Probably not.
                      Rgr.

                      There are more:

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	1- HI262.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	538.9 KB
ID:	1115156Click image for larger version

Name:	3- N952MM 2nd try.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	453.9 KB
ID:	1115157Click image for larger version

Name:	4- N952MM 3rd try.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	659.2 KB
ID:	1115158Click image for larger version

Name:	17- HI967.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	496.5 KB
ID:	1115159Click image for larger version

Name:	28- hi262 3rd try Contrast.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	645.7 KB
ID:	1115160

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sonikkspotter View Post

                        Rgr.

                        There are more:
                        1. better, but on second look might need a little CW rotation as well. Tail looks almost blurry with less sharpening.
                        2. soft, dark, noise, compression
                        3. soft, noise/compression, borderline backlit
                        4. color, dark/contrast, noise/compression
                        5. contrast, oversharpen, noise, compression

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                          1. better, but on second look might need a little CW rotation as well. Tail looks almost blurry with less sharpening.
                          In this case, i tried to fix the tail issue with PS, but the general picture gets modified. There is a way to fix the issue only in the tail?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sonikkspotter View Post

                            In this case, i tried to fix the tail issue with PS, but the general picture gets modified. There is a way to fix the issue only in the tail?
                            If the original is actually blurry, I doubt it. Try a different frame maybe.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                              If the original is actually blurry, I doubt it. Try a different frame maybe.
                              Well, this is the original. Check it out.

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0099.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	614.2 KB
ID:	1115463

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X