Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking suggestion for this rejected photo (ID 9132072)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hello. Good Day. Requesting a pre-screening for this photos. Please kindly help and suggest. All this photos are taken in nearly sunrise time.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Gulf Air B787-9 A9C-FB for jp.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	472.9 KB
ID:	1121342
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jazeera Airways A320-251N 9K-CBA for JP.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	554.0 KB
ID:	1121343
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jazeera Airways A320-251N 9K-CBA.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	615.1 KB
ID:	1121344
    Click image for larger version

Name:	RAF Airbus A400M ZM406 for jp.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	598.8 KB
ID:	1121345
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Turkish Airlines (Tarihi Forma Livery) A330-303 TC-LND.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	503.1 KB
ID:	1121346

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by AB_Siddique View Post
      Hello. Good Day. Requesting a pre-screening for this photos. Please kindly help and suggest. All this photos are taken in nearly sunrise time.
      Unfortunately none of these images are close to being acceptable. There are issues with contrast/softness/blurriness/backlighting/etc.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        Unfortunately none of these images are close to being acceptable. There are issues with contrast/softness/blurriness/backlighting/etc.
        Thankyou so much for prescreening help

        Comment


        • #19
          Hello. Requesting a pre-screening for this two photo.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0403-1.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	816.8 KB
ID:	1122557


          Click image for larger version

Name:	Thai Airways A350-941 HS-THN jp check.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	827.9 KB
ID:	1122558

          Comment


          • #20
            Why did I personally think this photo is overexposed and heat hazed

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by AB_Siddique View Post
              Hello. Requesting a pre-screening for this two photo.
              Soft, contrast, obstruction. Neither are fixable.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                Soft, contrast, obstruction. Neither are fixable.
                Thankyou dlowwa. It seems very strangling for me to reach the quality.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by AB_Siddique View Post

                  Thankyou dlowwa. It seems very strangling for me to reach the quality.
                  You will simply need to choose better conditions to shoot in if you wish to see images accepted.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                    You will simply need to choose better conditions to shoot in if you wish to see images accepted.
                    Yes, but hard to get a good situation in Dhaka bangladesh. Besides, I saw many photographer photo in JP from Bangladesh. I wish I could grasp the hold of it.
                    Thanks dlowwa.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Hello & Good Day,
                      Requesting another pre-screening.

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Biman Bangladesh Airlines B787 S2-AJV 1 for jp.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	837.9 KB
ID:	1123478
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	NovoAir ATR 72 S2-AHQ 1.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	841.1 KB
ID:	1123479
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	US BANGLA B737 S2-AJB FOR JP.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	636.4 KB
ID:	1123480

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Saudia Airlines B777-368(ER) HZ-AK11.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	762.3 KB
ID:	1123481
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	US BANGLA ATR-72-600 s2-AKK FOR JP.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	677.5 KB
ID:	1123483

                      Thanks in advance.
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by AB_Siddique View Post
                        Hello & Good Day,
                        Requesting another pre-screening.
                        1. borderline horizon/overprocessed
                        2. soft/blurry
                        3. horizon, borderline soft
                        4. borderline soft/overprocessed
                        5. soft/blurry

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                          1. borderline horizon/overprocessed
                          2. soft/blurry
                          3. horizon, borderline soft
                          4. borderline soft/overprocessed
                          5. soft/blurry
                          thankyou dlowwa. Have some other shots of same day. After working on those will need your suggestion again. Thanks for your time.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Good Day dlowwa,
                            I read a forum post about soft images. I tried to retouch the sharpening, and light adjustments. would you please give a review of this photo I attached?


                            Click image for larger version

Name:	US BANGLA B737 S2-AJB FOR JP.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	736.5 KB
ID:	1123695

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by AB_Siddique View Post
                              Good Day dlowwa,
                              I read a forum post about soft images. I tried to retouch the sharpening, and light adjustments. would you please give a review of this photo I attached?
                              Looks a touch blurry and oversharpened to compensate.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                What is a QBWC1085 error?

                                Before you start troubleshooting the QuickBooks QBWC 1085 error, we think it's a good idea to learn a little about the QuickBooks online connection. The Web Connector is a Microsoft program that provides rapid and smooth data transfer between QuickBooks Desktop and QBO hosted on the web. Like any other piece of software, the web connector is susceptible to faults and failures.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X