Prescreening/editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ak13photography View Post
    any chance of these 2 going through? Also not attached but do i tick night photo for shots taken indoors ? Thanks in advance for your time and advice.
    LIghting very poor on these. Only second one might be fixable. Night shot not needed for indoor images.

Comment

I was wondering if this will be rejected for vignette ? I shot it using F8 aperture, 1/1000 shutter speed and clicked on enable profile correction on lightroom. If so how to fix it or avoid such scenario in the future ? Thanks in advance.

(I did not queue it. Just used the check for the dust feature)
      Attached Files

Comment

I was wondering if this will be rejected for vignette ? I shot it using F8 aperture, 1/1000 shutter speed and clicked on enable profile correction on lightroom. If so how to fix it or avoid such scenario in the future ? Thanks in advance.

(I did not queue it. Just used the check for the dust feature)
        Not the best vignetting removal, so would be more of a processing issue for me. That being said, not too noticeable so you might get away with it.

Comment

Which one of the three has the best chance of making it?

I just realized i've queued a lot of pics using adobe colour instead of srgb. They do appear with a purplish hue on my phone sometimes but it's fine when seen from my laptop. I've also had picture accepted with adobe colour like this one https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10497337 . Should i leave them queued or re queue them ?

Thanks in advance for the pre screen and advice.
          Attached Files

Comment

Which one of the three has the best chance of making it?

I just realized i've queued a lot of pics using adobe colour instead of srgb. They do appear with a purplish hue on my phone sometimes but it's fine when seen from my laptop. I've also had picture accepted with adobe colour like this one https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10497337 . Should i leave them queued or re queue them ?

Thanks in advance for the pre screen and advice.
            Images without sRGB embedded may or may not look fine, depending on how they are viewed, as you note. As such, you're simply taking your chances if you leave them in the queue.

Comment

Thoughts on this pic?

Airbus sent their A350 demonstrator to Bangladesh for the first time to showcase it to potential customers. I was wondering if the event is significant enough to be considered hot under the category " 5. Other Newsworthy events at the discretion of the screening team. (typical hand over ceremonies, promotion tours by new airliner types,..) " .
              Attached Files

Comment

Not hot at all - Newsworthy only locally

Comment

Thoughts on this ? It's a first reg for now but the previous pic I uploaded got rejected. Don't want to waste more slots. Thanks in advance for the help.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thoughts on this ? It's a first reg for now but the previous pic I uploaded got rejected. Don't want to waste more slots. Thanks in advance for the help.
                    Would be rejected for dark/contrast, and maybe noise + soft.

Comment

thoughts on this ?
                      Attached Files

Comment

thoughts on this ?
                        Would be ok for me.

Comment

was a bit confused on how to center the aircraft. The angle of the shot makes it seem that one wing is longer than the other. Which of the 2 should i go for ? . For the 3rd pic is the horizon okay. I used the wheel base as the reference. Thanks in advance for the help !
                          Attached Files

Comment

was a bit confused on how to center the aircraft. The angle of the shot makes it seem that one wing is longer than the other. Which of the 2 should i go for ? . For the 3rd pic is the horizon okay. I used the wheel base as the reference. Thanks in advance for the help !
                            Centering ok for either. Can't tell the horizon on the third.

Comment

This one got rejected for noise so I added some noise reduction. Is it okay now ? TIA.
                              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                              Attached Files

Comment

This one got rejected for noise so I added some noise reduction. Is it okay now ?
                                Better, but sky still a bit noisy.

Comment

Working...
                                X