Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am sseca - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by I am sseca View Post
    Hello. I want to ask about this picture: Fly Gangwon B737-800. I think it has contrast problem. Will it be acceptable?
    A bit dark, but would be ok for me.

    Comment


    • #17
      Thank you for the advice. How about these two photos? Will it be acceptable? And registration number's position changed on the first photo, is this considered as hot photo? Thanks.
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by I am sseca View Post
        Thank you for the advice. How about these two photos? Will it be acceptable? And registration number's position changed on the first photo, is this considered as hot photo? Thanks.
        1. soft/blurry, compression. whether it is hot depends on how significant the change is.
        2. soft, compression

        Comment


        • #19
          Thank you. How about this photo of Mudry CAP 10-B ? The backlit was unavoidable. Will it be a problem? Also, how is the quality of photo overall? Is it acceptable? Please consider that this is new registration on the database(HL-1503)
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by I am sseca View Post
            Thank you. How about this photo of Mudry CAP 10-B ? The backlit was unavoidable. Will it be a problem? Also, how is the quality of photo overall? Is it acceptable? Please consider that this is new registration on the database(HL-1503)
            Yes, almost certainly would be a backlit/contrast/overexposed rejection.

            Comment


            • #21
              Okay. How about these photos taken in flight? And the first photo was taken in Gimpo Airport(Parked), should I submit location as in-flight?
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by I am sseca View Post
                Okay. How about these photos taken in flight? And the first photo was taken in Gimpo Airport(Parked), should I submit location as in-flight?
                1. soft, dark
                2. borderline dark

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hi.. Long time no see I have this photo for pre-screening, and I have one question. The color of main landing gear changed(orange to white), is this considered as hot photo? I checked the guidelines, any change to the aircraft is considered as hot photo, but this is so minor that I am not sure.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by I am sseca View Post
                    Hi.. Long time no see I have this photo for pre-screening, and I have one question. The color of main landing gear changed(orange to white), is this considered as hot photo? I checked the guidelines, any change to the aircraft is considered as hot photo, but this is so minor that I am not sure.
                    Not hot.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I see. Thank you : )

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X