X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by I am sseca View Post
    Thank you for the advice. How about these two photos? Will it be acceptable? And registration number's position changed on the first photo, is this considered as hot photo? Thanks.
    1. soft/blurry, compression. whether it is hot depends on how significant the change is.
    2. soft, compression

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Thank you for the advice. How about these two photos? Will it be acceptable? And registration number's position changed on the first photo, is this considered as hot photo? Thanks.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello. I want to ask about this picture: Fly Gangwon B737-800. I think it has contrast problem. Will it be acceptable?
    A bit dark, but would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Hello. I want to ask about this picture: Fly Gangwon B737-800. I think it has contrast problem. Will it be acceptable?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Maybe a touch soft, but would be ok for me.
    Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thanks for your help. You must visit Jeju Island
    And this is my last try, I edited exposure and compression. Is it okay now? If not, I should give up for it.
    Maybe a touch soft, but would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Thanks for your help. You must visit Jeju Island
    And this is my last try, I edited exposure and compression. Is it okay now? If not, I should give up for it.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Here you are.. I wonder if these are acceptable or not. And please let me know the reason when it's not
    As above, somewhat dark, and still suffering from compression.

On the other hand, you bombarding me with these pics has made subconsciously want to go to 제주도, so there's that

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Here you are.. I wonder if these are acceptable or not. And please let me know the reason when it's not
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    I tried to reduce compression artefact. How are these three pictures? Thank you in advance..
    I don't see any images.

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    I tried to reduce compression artefact. How are these three pictures? Thank you in advance..

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

I see.... Then how should I process photos with compression? I know dark problem can be solved but I don't know how should I do.
    Find wherever it is in the shooting -> editing -> process that is causing the compression, and fix/stop doing that.

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Same as before, all images area heavily compressed, and some are slightly dark.

Uploading to the forum does not cause compression:

Click image for larger version Name:	DS2_5849.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.05 MB ID:	1117419

1.1MB file before uploading, and 1.1MB as displayed in the post, so..
    I see.... Then how should I process photos with compression? I know dark problem can be solved but I don't know how should I do.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thanks for your adivce Dana I want to ask these five more pictures! And I think compression is getting worse when I upload pictures in the forum.
    Same as before, all images area heavily compressed, and some are slightly dark.

Uploading to the forum does not cause compression:

Click image for larger version  Name:	DS2_5849.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.05 MB ID:	1117419

1.1MB file before uploading, and 1.1MB as displayed in the post, so..

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Thanks for your adivce Dana I want to ask these five more pictures! And I think compression is getting worse when I upload pictures in the forum.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X