Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    I see. Thank you : )

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by I am sseca View Post
    Hi.. Long time no see I have this photo for pre-screening, and I have one question. The color of main landing gear changed(orange to white), is this considered as hot photo? I checked the guidelines, any change to the aircraft is considered as hot photo, but this is so minor that I am not sure.
    Not hot.

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Hi.. Long time no see I have this photo for pre-screening, and I have one question. The color of main landing gear changed(orange to white), is this considered as hot photo? I checked the guidelines, any change to the aircraft is considered as hot photo, but this is so minor that I am not sure.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Okay. How about these photos taken in flight? And the first photo was taken in Gimpo Airport(Parked), should I submit location as in-flight?
    1. soft, dark
    2. borderline dark

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Okay. How about these photos taken in flight? And the first photo was taken in Gimpo Airport(Parked), should I submit location as in-flight?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thank you. How about this photo of Mudry CAP 10-B ? The backlit was unavoidable. Will it be a problem? Also, how is the quality of photo overall? Is it acceptable? Please consider that this is new registration on the database(HL-1503)
    Yes, almost certainly would be a backlit/contrast/overexposed rejection.

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Thank you. How about this photo of Mudry CAP 10-B ? The backlit was unavoidable. Will it be a problem? Also, how is the quality of photo overall? Is it acceptable? Please consider that this is new registration on the database(HL-1503)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thank you for the advice. How about these two photos? Will it be acceptable? And registration number's position changed on the first photo, is this considered as hot photo? Thanks.
    1. soft/blurry, compression. whether it is hot depends on how significant the change is.
    2. soft, compression

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Thank you for the advice. How about these two photos? Will it be acceptable? And registration number's position changed on the first photo, is this considered as hot photo? Thanks.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello. I want to ask about this picture: Fly Gangwon B737-800. I think it has contrast problem. Will it be acceptable?
    A bit dark, but would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Hello. I want to ask about this picture: Fly Gangwon B737-800. I think it has contrast problem. Will it be acceptable?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Maybe a touch soft, but would be ok for me.
    Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thanks for your help. You must visit Jeju Island
    And this is my last try, I edited exposure and compression. Is it okay now? If not, I should give up for it.
    Maybe a touch soft, but would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X