X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by I am sseca View Post
    Hi! Long time no see I have one photo, it looks a bit blurry and compressed for me, how do you think? Thanks : )
    Agree about the blurry/soft, compressed..can't really say.

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Hi! Long time no see I have one photo, it looks a bit blurry and compressed for me, how do you think? Thanks : )
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Just read the Guidelines again, I noticed now that reducing noise can cause Over Processed rejection
    So I haven't reduced noise at all, is it now okay? Also I want to know if it's acceptable now
    Thank you in advance!!
    Soft, and still looks like a lot of compression/noise reduction.

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Overprocessed. Far too much noise reduction.
    Just read the Guidelines again, I noticed now that reducing noise can cause Over Processed rejection
    So I haven't reduced noise at all, is it now okay? Also I want to know if it's acceptable now
    Thank you in advance!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello! I haven't posted for long times, I want to get advice of these night shots. I tried not to touch too many things.
    Overprocessed. Far too much noise reduction.

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Hello! I haven't posted for long times, I want to get advice of these night shots. I tried not to touch too many things.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    Looks ok to me

Regards
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Hello! I want to get some advice for this Qatar A359, thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    I see. Thank you : )

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi.. Long time no see I have this photo for pre-screening, and I have one question. The color of main landing gear changed(orange to white), is this considered as hot photo? I checked the guidelines, any change to the aircraft is considered as hot photo, but this is so minor that I am not sure.
    Not hot.

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Hi.. Long time no see I have this photo for pre-screening, and I have one question. The color of main landing gear changed(orange to white), is this considered as hot photo? I checked the guidelines, any change to the aircraft is considered as hot photo, but this is so minor that I am not sure.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Okay. How about these photos taken in flight? And the first photo was taken in Gimpo Airport(Parked), should I submit location as in-flight?
    1. soft, dark
    2. borderline dark

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Okay. How about these photos taken in flight? And the first photo was taken in Gimpo Airport(Parked), should I submit location as in-flight?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thank you. How about this photo of Mudry CAP 10-B ? The backlit was unavoidable. Will it be a problem? Also, how is the quality of photo overall? Is it acceptable? Please consider that this is new registration on the database(HL-1503)
    Yes, almost certainly would be a backlit/contrast/overexposed rejection.

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    replied
    Thank you. How about this photo of Mudry CAP 10-B ? The backlit was unavoidable. Will it be a problem? Also, how is the quality of photo overall? Is it acceptable? Please consider that this is new registration on the database(HL-1503)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X