Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescreen advice?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prescreen advice?

    Hi Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8970.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	432.6 KB
ID:	1117857I am new here.
    Are these photos acceptable or not?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Oleksandr Hromoviy View Post
    Hi Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8970.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	432.6 KB
ID:	1117857I am new here.
    Are these photos acceptable or not?
    The photo looks low in frame.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nick L View Post

      The photo looks low in frame.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8970.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	450.1 KB
ID:	1117909 This ok?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Oleksandr Hromoviy View Post

        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8970.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	450.1 KB
ID:	1117909 This ok?
        Still too low.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          Still too low.
          Ok, and so?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8970.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	527.1 KB
ID:	1119025

          Comment


          • #6
            Good day! Can you rate these photos?
            Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6684.jpg Views:	0 Size:	390.2 KB ID:	1119029Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6733.jpg Views:	0 Size:	428.0 KB ID:	1119031Click image for larger version

Name:	image_41396.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	455.6 KB
ID:	1119030

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Oleksandr Hromoviy View Post
              Good day! Can you rate these photos?
              I see issues with softness and dust spots.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                I see issues with softness and dust spots.
                I fixed this. Pls check these photos and photos of Mriya
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6684.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	445.7 KB
ID:	1119202Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6733.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	476.0 KB
ID:	1119201Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6793.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	511.3 KB
ID:	1119203Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6910.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	536.1 KB
ID:	1119204Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6914.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	641.1 KB
ID:	1119205

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Oleksandr Hromoviy View Post

                  I fixed this. Pls check these photos and photos of Mriya
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6684.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	445.7 KB
ID:	1119202Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6733.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	476.0 KB
ID:	1119201Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6793.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	511.3 KB
ID:	1119203Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6910.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	536.1 KB
ID:	1119204Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6914.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	641.1 KB
ID:	1119205
                  1-2. soft, dirty
                  3. soft
                  4-5. similar

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi guys! Pls rate these photos of helicopters
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5740.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1119976Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5925.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	843.7 KB
ID:	1119974Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5930.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	983.1 KB
ID:	1119975

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Oleksandr Hromoviy View Post
                      Hi guys! Pls rate these photos of helicopters
                      Except for the compression, sharpening, exposure, and over processing: 4 stars.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X