No announcement yet.

Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots Rejection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots Rejection.

​​
    Hello, Yesterday I had uploaded a photo of a Pilatus PC24 (N89PL) I took at my home airport (KMHT). I saw that it was quickly rejected due to "Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots" After looking at it for a while I was not able to see a clear spot where there was dust. Could anyone elaborate on where the dust is and how it could be fixed? Thanks.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Luke B View Post
    ​​
    Hello, Yesterday I had uploaded a photo of a Pilatus PC24 (N89PL) I took at my home airport (KMHT). I saw that it was quickly rejected due to "Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots" After looking at it for a while I was not able to see a clear spot where there was dust. Could anyone elaborate on where the dust is and how it could be fixed? Thanks.
    There is a tool called “Check for Dust” on the preview page. .

Comment

Originally posted by NYspotter View Post

There is a tool called “Check for Dust” on the preview page. .
      I had used that and there was no clearly visible dust. I would think that if they were to reject it for that reason than it would have to be visible without searching through the Check for dust option for quite a bit to see something that nobody would notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke B View Post

I had used that and there was no clearly visible dust. I would think that if they were to reject it for that reason than it would have to be visible without searching through the Check for dust option for quite a bit to see something that nobody would notice.
        Probably post the Id/link of the rejection or might need to wait until a screener

Comment

There's a huge dust spot on the top of the tail. Looks like a full Moon
          However, I had to equalize and move down the curves to be able to see it well. I couldn't see it on the unequalized version.
          Attached Files
          My pictures: https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/46959

Comment

Originally posted by Leo 747 View Post
            There's a huge dust spot on the top of the tail. Looks like a full Moon
            However, I had to equalize and move down the curves to be able to see it well. I couldn't see it on the unequalized version.
            Ah ok, It was just a bit confusing as to why it was rejected if it wasn't visible at all on the original version. Thanks for the help Leo 747 and NYspotter

Comment

Working...
            X