Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fablee- Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by fablee View Post

    Just wondering if photo is acceptable for JP.
    This would be rejected for color and soft. Magenta tint and purple fringing visible.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      This would be rejected for color and soft. Magenta tint and purple fringing visible.
      Dear Sir
      Thank you for your advice. I have made corrections. Would this one be acceptable? Thank you.Click image for larger version

Name:	SPE9452A8.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	397.4 KB
ID:	1140743

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by fablee View Post

        Dear Sir
        Thank you for your advice. I have made corrections. Would this one be acceptable?
        Unfortunately the same issues remain.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          Unfortunately the same issues remain.
          Thank you for your advice.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

            If more than a few years between them, shouldn't be similar.
            Say the first photo was taken in 2019 and the similar photo in 2022. Would this time gap be wide enough for both photos to be accepted?

            Thank you.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by fablee View Post

              Say the first photo was taken in 2019 and the similar photo in 2022. Would this time gap be wide enough for both photos to be accepted?

              Thank you.
              Probably not. Usually we like to see at least 5-6 years between images to not be considered similar.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                Probably not. Usually we like to see at least 5-6 years between images to not be considered similar.
                Thank you, Sir.

                Comment

                Working...
                X