Pre-screnning + Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning!

I would like to ask for a pre-screen for the following images, I have four concerns , If the images is noisy, the color, if its sharp enough, and if theres bad processing?

thank you so much!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210906-IMG_0207.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	712.0 KB
ID:	1123014

Comment

Originally posted by RobertMahar15 View Post
      Good Morning!

I would like to ask for a pre-screen for the following images, I have four concerns , If the images is noisy, the color, if its sharp enough, and if theres bad processing?

thank you so much!

Name:	20210906-IMG_0207.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	712.0 KB
ID:	1123014
      Sharpening ok for me, borderline noise, color oversaturated, yes a little too overprocessed/NR applied.

Comment

Still aware that the photo is still boarderline noisy, but I am more worried if the processing is any better? .... to add , could a lower resolution possibly fix the noise?

Thank You!

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210906-IMG_0207.jpg Views:	0 Size:	706.8 KB ID:	1123051

Comment

Still aware that the photo is still boarderline noisy, but I am more worried if the processing is any better? .... to add , could a lower resolution possibly fix the noise?
          Still far too much NR or whatever you've applied. All detail in the foreground/background has been smeared out. It's already only 1280 so going to 1024 isn't likely to hide it any better.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Still far too much NR or whatever you've applied. All detail in the foreground/background has been smeared out. It's already only 1280 so going to 1024 isn't likely to hide it any better.
            alright Im going to trash this photo and try again another day, Im most certain the wrong camera settings is causing me this headache, But I will like to thank you again Dlowwa for your time.

Comment

alright Im going to trash this photo and try again another day, Im most certain the wrong camera settings is causing me this headache, But I will like to thank you again Dlowwa for your time.
              Out of curiosity, are you applying NR? Other than that, the only thing I can think of that would cause detail smearing like that is using a camera with a smaller than APS-C size sensor.

Comment

Out of curiosity, are you applying NR? Other than that, the only thing I can think of that would cause detail smearing like that is using a camera with a smaller than APS-C size sensor.
                Yes I was was applying noise reduction. Looking back at my camera setting I was using a too wide aperture along with an ISO that’s was too high for this lighting condition which lead to an unfixable amount of noise

Comment

Yes I was was applying noise reduction. Looking back at my camera setting I was using a too wide aperture along with an ISO that’s was too high for this lighting condition which lead to an unfixable amount of noise
                  I think you have your answer then Next time check your settings before/while shooting so you won't need to worry about this kind of issue afterwards.

Comment

I think you have your answer then Next time check your settings before/while shooting so you won't need to worry about this kind of issue afterwards.
                    After this experience I can tell you I will from now on!

Comment

May I please get a pre-screen for this image? this is one of my older images and was taken using a budget lens, So my main concern is the image being blurry/soft. I would also like to know if heat haze is visible since this was taken during some hot arizona heat.

Thank you so much!

Name:	20210709-IMG_1886-2.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	318.8 KB
ID:	1123139

Comment

May I please get a pre-screen for this image? this is one of my older images and was taken using a budget lens, So my main concern is the image being blurry/soft. I would also like to know if heat haze is visible since this was taken during some hot arizona heat.
                        Likely a contrast/soft rejection.

Comment

Hello!,

May I please get a pre-screen for the following 2 images?

Thank you so much!

Name:	20210909-IMG_0230.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	476.1 KB
ID:	1123186

Name:	20210909-IMG_0283.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	433.5 KB
ID:	1123187

Comment

Hello!,

May I please get a pre-screen for the following 2 images?
                            Borderline soft/contrast, though acceptable for me.

Comment

May I please get pre-screen for the following two images. It seems as if the first photo is over exposed and the second one is too dark in some spots

Thank You!

Name:	20210910-IMG_0599.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	398.3 KB
ID:	1123324

Name:	20210910-IMG_0586.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	370.2 KB
ID:	1123325

Comment

May I please get pre-screen for the following two images. It seems as if the first photo is over exposed and the second one is too dark in some spots
                                Indeed both likely to be contrast rejections.

Comment

Working...
                                X