Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badly processed photo - Halos

Hi friends,
    I have attended this forum as perhaps you can help me with recommendations or tips to improve in this area of ​​JetPhotos.

I have a Nikon D5600, it has 4 months of use (it is new). I upload photos to JP, but my camera with only sky background photos gives me a lot of halos, the sky with grain and the clouds are very saturated.
    I have tried taking in several modes, Manual, semi-automatic (P, S, A, M) and automatic.

In all shooting modes, it gives the same problem. I took my camera to the technician who tells me that all the camera components are in perfect condition.

I only have problems uploading the photo and putting the ´´Check for dust´´ to the photo, there is the problem.

I ask for your pleasant help, giving me recommendations on configuration perhaps or what is the ´´maximum amount´´ of halos with which JP accepts photos.

Thanks,

Additional I attach several photos so that you have an idea of ​​what the problem is.
    Attached Files

Looks like you might have " D Lighting" switched on. The halos are typical of this. Make sure you switch it off.

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post
      Looks like you might have " D Lighting" switched on. The halos are typical of this. Make sure you switch it off.
      You really saved my life. I was about to sell my camera
      I thank you a million bro, really, a million thanks.

Comment

Hi, I am not the best photographer, and not have a lot of photos in the DB. I have the same camera (Nikon D5600) and adding to Mr. Rowson comment here my comment.

In my short experience other photographers have explained to me that halos may appear in low f/ values, try to shot with f/ values around 7.1 to 10. Now in my personal experience in good light days I use f/ 8 to 9 and speed values of 1/1000 to 1/500 ISO values may vary but in good conditions 100, 160 or 200 is what I used. Obviously every shot is different and you must decide which values are the best for the weather conditions. Also I recommend to shot in Manual or A mode if the shot is a sky shot.
        Also the way you manipulate the highlights and shadows may affect the photo and give halos.

This is my JP profile (https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/158476) feel free to hit the contact button and keep in contact. Spanish spoken if needed.

Best Regards

Alfredo

Comment

Originally posted by laredsoto1991 View Post
          Hi, I am not the best photographer, and not have a lot of photos in the DB. I have the same camera (Nikon D5600) and adding to Mr. Rowson comment here my comment.

In my short experience other photographers have explained to me that halos may appear in low f/ values, try to shot with f/ values around 7.1 to 10. Now in my personal experience in good light days I use f/ 8 to 9 and speed values of 1/1000 to 1/500 ISO values may vary but in good conditions 100, 160 or 200 is what I used. Obviously every shot is different and you must decide which values are the best for the weather conditions. Also I recommend to shot in Manual or A mode if the shot is a sky shot.
          Also the way you manipulate the highlights and shadows may affect the photo and give halos.

This is my JP profile (https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/158476) feel free to hit the contact button and keep in contact. Spanish spoken if needed.

Best Regards

Alfredo
          Muchas gracias por tu acotación Alfredo.

Lo tendré presente, cualquier consulta me estaré comunicando contigo.

Mil gracias por la ayuda hermano, excelentes fotos!

Comment

Originally posted by Spotter Miguel View Post

You really saved my life. I was about to sell my camera
            I thank you a million bro, really, a million thanks.
            Haha, I hope it works out for you! Any in camera processing can cause strange results which is why I shoot RAW and do the processing myself.

Comment

Working...
            X