Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT_Aviation
    replied
    Okay, is there any point to try to edit this photo, or should I try to pick another one?

Leave a comment:

• TomEPKK
    replied
    No chance unfortunately...
    It's very noisy, soft, not cropped properly and it's backlit.

Leave a comment:

• GT_Aviation
    replied
    Hello, I just edited this photo, and I was wondering if it was worthy of being uploaded. Any tips on how to fix this image are greatly appreciated. Thank you. Click image for larger version

Name:	FedEx 767.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	584.2 KB
ID:	1123260

Leave a comment:

• B7772ADL
    replied
    Some tips to not trigger a hot photo and a unnecessary rejection:

When uploading, unless the photo meets the hot criteria which Alex posted above, make sure you DON'T enter any text into the hot photo box. If you do, just even a "???" will trigger the photo for priority screening and will gain you a rejection and use up all your upload slots.

Also make sure you enter the registration in the correct format, as again if the system thinks it's a new registration it will trigger priority screening and you will get a bad info and invalid hot rejection.

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    From the upload guideline...

2.5 Hot Photo

The following will be accepted as hot for 48 hours after the first photo got accepted:

1. New aircraft type produced by a manufacturer. (including subtypes)
    2. New aircraft type / subtype for an airline or air force. (including roll-outs or test flights at the factory)
    3. First appearance of a new airline colour scheme. (incl. for all subtypes)
    4. First appearance of a special scheme for an airline or air force. Air force special scheme must be at least a full tail marking or similar size on the fuselage. (also for subtypes). Airline special scheme includes all alliance schemes such as Star Alliance, One World etc.
    5. Other Newsworthy events at the discretion of the screening team. (typical hand over ceremonies, promotion tours by new airliner types,..)
    6. photos of airliners with a registration not in the database will count as hot. (the 48h hours guideline will not apply to those)
    7. Please note that new routes are not considered as hot.

Hot photos for which the 48 hour guideline does not apply

In order to improve the cooperation with FlightRadar24 and have the most up to date photo available for the FlightRadar24 site the following will be accepted as hot for the first photo accepted only.

1. A new delivery of an aircraft type that already exists in the fleet.
    2. An existing aircraft in the fleet that is repainted in a new colour scheme.
    3. Any change to the colour scheme (for example: removal of a special scheme, new stickers) or to the aircraft itself (Winglets, Sharklets) - Note that this is only valid for active aircraft
    4. Photo of an airliner with a registration not in the database or re-use of a registration for a new airframe

Remember, these are hot only for the first accepted image.

Leave a comment:

• GT_Aviation
    replied
    Okay thank you, I was wondering why it got rejected. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• TomEPKK
    replied
    HOT means that photographed airplane (registration) is new to the database or there is significant change in livery of airplane reg already existing in db. Software you use has nothing to do here.
    Regarding upload limits - you probably exceeded certain number of rejections and your slots are occupied by them. Rejected photos are gone in 14 days from screening.

Leave a comment:

• GT_Aviation
    started a topic GT_Aviation - Editing/Upload Advice

GT_Aviation - Editing/Upload Advice

Hello, I was wondering what this means because it says 'invalid-hot'. I was wondering if there was a way to reduce this. I am using lighroom, not the classic version. Also, it says I cannot post until a certain date. Can someone explain that? Thank you
Working...
X