Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.P.F.A - Editing/Pre-screening/Rejection Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I made some fixes for those 2 and add 1920px version of pict 1 for comparison.

    Are the fixes better?

    And does 1920px version worth a shot?

    Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by T.P.F.A. View Post
      I made some fixes for those 2 and add 1920px version of pict 1 for comparison.
      1. soft, contrast
      2. soft/blurry, contrast
      3. soft

      Originally posted by T.P.F.A. View Post
      And does 1920px version worth a shot?
      Nope, as I suspected the quality is even worse. Don't think any of these are fixable.

      Comment


      • #18
        Alright then, I think personal collection is my best bet.

        Thanks for your help.

        Comment


        • #19
          Hello, I would like to have prescreen please.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by T.P.F.A. View Post
            Hello, I would like to have prescreen please.
            Borderline contrast.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              Borderline contrast.
              Is it borderline over or under?

              Edit: included revision of the photo below, more contrast. Does that fix the problem? Thank you.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by T.P.F.A. View Post

                Is it borderline over or under?

                Edit: included revision of the photo below, more contrast. Does that fix the problem? Thank you.
                Borderline poor contrast due to overcast/hazy conditions. Revision would also be a rejection for me.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                  Borderline poor contrast due to overcast/hazy conditions. Revision would also be a rejection for me.
                  Yeah, it was a bummer that the haze ruining a potentially a very good picture imo. Thank you for your help.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Good afternoon, I have question about some photos below (as example). Are they considered as "night shot"? All of them are taken from 1hour to 30 mins before sunset respectively. Thank you.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by T.P.F.A. View Post
                      Good afternoon, I have question about some photos below (as example). Are they considered as "night shot"? All of them are taken from 1hour to 30 mins before sunset respectively. Thank you.
                      Yes night shot, but please don't upload, as the quality is very poor.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                        Yes night shot, but please don't upload, as the quality is very poor.
                        Don't worry. I only use them as example of my question. Now I know more. Thanks for your help.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Hello, good evening.

                          I would like to have prescreen on these photos please, and do 1-4 count as night shots? thank you.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            And these too. Thank you.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by T.P.F.A. View Post
                              And these too. Thank you.
                              Hello, please read here when you get the chance, especially #3

                              https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                                Hello, please read here when you get the chance, especially #3

                                https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew
                                Oh shoot, sorry for that. Forgot about that part. I'm taking it down.

                                How about pict 1-5 though?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X