X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by T.P.F.A. View Post

I'm planning to upload only one of them, any opinion on the editing? Since there is subtle difference between 2 of them...

Edit: or I should just say editing advice instead of prescreen, my bad.
    Prescreening/editing advice is not available for similar images.

Leave a comment:

• T.P.F.A.
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Similar.
    I'm planning to upload only one of them, any opinion on the editing? Since there is subtle difference between 2 of them...

Edit: or I should just say editing advice instead of prescreen, my bad.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, I would like to have prescreen on this. Thank you in advance
    Similar.

Leave a comment:

• T.P.F.A.
    replied
    Hi, I would like to have prescreen on this. Thank you in advance
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• T.P.F.A.
    replied

Not similar due to the difference in the livery.
    Okay, thank you for the input

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

this is the image in question regarding to the rejection
    Citilink - Garuda Indonesia hybrid livery for Hajj flight. [1900px]. PK-GYA. Airbus A330-941. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
    Not similar due to the difference in the livery.

Leave a comment:

• T.P.F.A.
    replied

Would need to see the other image.
    this is the image in question regarding to the rejection
    Citilink - Garuda Indonesia hybrid livery for Hajj flight. [1900px]. PK-GYA. Airbus A330-941. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And for this one, https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10898509 the other image is in screening.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

How about this one?
    Would need to see the other image.

Leave a comment:

• T.P.F.A.
    replied
    Hi there, just asking for opinion
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I was left puzzled by the reason. Although I have the same aircraft already in database, this one was taken year after, different angle and crop, also the aircraft is visually different from the last one I uploaded, does it still count as similar?

And does the same exact aircraft photos taken by 1 year apart, with part of the livery sticker removed, captured at the same exact angle (one is in takeoff phase, and one is in touchdown phase, so different location) also count as similar? PK-GIJ for example

Thank you in advance.
    How about this one?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Also would like to hear some opinion about these photos for the cropping. For this instances is about the location. Does portrait shot allowed in this case?
    None of these really work.

Leave a comment:

• T.P.F.A.
    replied
    Also would like to hear some opinion about these photos for the cropping. For this instances is about the location. Does portrait shot allowed in this case?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07475-clear.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	769.5 KB
ID:	1168205Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07473-clear.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1168206Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07474-clear (3).jpg
Views:	41
Size:	838.5 KB
ID:	1168207Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07473-clear (1).jpg
Views:	40
Size:	832.9 KB
ID:	1168208

Leave a comment:

• T.P.F.A.
    replied
    Hi there, just asking for opinion
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I was left puzzled by the reason. Although I have the same aircraft already in database, this one was taken year after, different angle and crop, also the aircraft is visually different from the last one I uploaded, does it still count as similar?

And does the same exact aircraft photos taken by 1 year apart, with part of the livery sticker removed, captured at the same exact angle (one is in takeoff phase, and one is in touchdown phase, so different location) also count as similar? PK-GIJ for example

Thank you in advance.

Leave a comment:

• T.P.F.A.
    replied

If different dates, should be ok, though night shot is blurry and has no chance of acceptance.
    Got it. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Don't have the photo in the same spot yet, but I have the photo for reference

Also would like to hear some opinion about the night one. Not so sure about the colour but tried my best to match irl condition. Still lots of purple there
    If different dates, should be ok, though night shot is blurry and has no chance of acceptance.

Leave a comment:

• T.P.F.A.
    replied
    Don't have the photo in the same spot yet, but I have the photo for reference Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01415-clear (1).jpg
Views:	66
Size:	531.0 KB
ID:	1164901
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09999-clear (1).jpg
Views:	60
Size:	994.8 KB
ID:	1164902

Also would like to hear some opinion about the night one. Not so sure about the colour but tried my best to match irl condition. Still lots of purple there

Leave a comment:

Working...
X