No announcement yet.

Pre-Screening/Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! I would like to check if the crop on this picture is ok or not. If not, can i manage to fix it or is the angle to bad?
    Greetings Click image for larger version

Name:	LOT-4.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	1138960

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicor_Dario View Post
      Hey! I would like to check if the crop on this picture is ok or not. If not, can i manage to fix it or is the angle to bad?
      Angle is ok, but the crop of the stabilizer is a bit awkward.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Angle is ok, but the crop of the stabilizer is a bit awkward.
        Yeah i do agree with you! I made 2 other versions to it, one with less cut off and one without cut off on the stabilizator. Is one of these 2 ok or should i keep editing?
        Thanks in advance

Click image for larger version

Name:	LOT-5.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	1138998Click image for larger version

Name:	LOT-3.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	1138997

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor_Dario View Post

Yeah i do agree with you! I made 2 other versions to it, one with less cut off and one without cut off on the stabilizator. Is one of these 2 ok or should i keep editing?
          Second one probably your best bet.

Comment

Second one probably your best bet.
            Hey! Thanks for your advice above. I went with the second one as you mentioned.

I have these 4 that i want to upload, and i just want to check if the exposure is ok on all?

Name:	LOT.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	890.4 KB
ID:	1139075Click image for larger version

Name:	SAS.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	1139076Click image for larger version

Name:	FLYR.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	939.8 KB
ID:	1139074Click image for larger version

Name:	SAS CRJ.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	840.3 KB
ID:	1139073

Comment

Hey! Thanks for your advice above. I went with the second one as you mentioned.

I have these 4 that i want to upload, and i just want to check if the exposure is ok on all?
              Indeed they all look a bit bright, but should be easy to fix.

Comment

• Hey! I would like to know if this has a chance or if it's impossible to fix? The weather wasn't the best but at that time the sun popped out a bit so thats why i at least want to try.
                Greetings, Victor.

Name:	FLYR-2.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	880.4 KB
ID:	1139228

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor_Dario
                  I have these that i want to upload, and i just want to check them with a pre screen before uploading.
                  Not sure if you simply mis-worded your request or are being deceitful, but these images were uploaded to the queue 3 minutes BEFORE you posted your request. As such, there will be no comment from crew.

Comment

Not sure if you simply mis-worded your request or are being deceitful, but these images were uploaded to the queue 3 minutes BEFORE you posted your request. As such, there will be no comment from crew.
                    Hey! Sorry, my bad! I just forgot to delete the photos from the quee, cause i just wanted to check for dust before uploading them here cause ive realised that lightrooms check for dust is trash. Then i simply forgot to delete them.
                    I understood, i will delete this request.

Greetings

Comment

Hey! Sorry, my bad! I just forgot to delete the photos from the quee, cause i just wanted to check for dust before uploading them here cause ive realised that lightrooms check for dust is trash. Then i simply forgot to delete them.
                      I understood, i will delete this request.

Greetings
                      Hey Victor,

A pretty decent site that I use for dust checks and stuff is this one: Equalize image online (pinetools.com) It's pretty similar to the one that JP uses.

Cheers!
                      “In the ongoing battle between objects made of aluminum going hundreds of miles per hour and the ground going zero miles per hour, the ground has yet to lose.” – Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta95Heavy View Post

Hey Victor,

A pretty decent site that I use for dust checks and stuff is this one: Equalize image online (pinetools.com) It's pretty similar to the one that JP uses.

Cheers!
                        Hey!
                        Thanks buddy, I’ve realised lightroom is doing a really bad job if you compare it to JP.
                        I will definitely use it, I appreciate it man.
                        greetings

Comment

• Hello! I made some small adjustment for this 747 and would like to know if this has a chance or if its impossible to get this accepted. At that day it was quite much overcast but i had really luck, the sun just popped out excalty when the 747 roatated.

So basically i wonder if the contrast and the lighting is ok and if theres something else that can make it rejected.

Thanks in advance, Victor.

Name:	747 ACF.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	824.4 KB
ID:	1139379Click image for larger version

Name:	Skärmbild (2).png
Views:	31
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	1139380

Comment

Hello! I made some small adjustment for this 747 and would like to know if this has a chance or if its impossible to get this accepted. At that day it was quite much overcast but i had really luck, the sun just popped out excalty when the 747 roatated.

So basically i wonder if the contrast and the lighting is ok and if theres something else that can make it rejected.
                            Would be ok for me.

Comment

• Hey! I have a question. Are these 3 considered as harsh contrast?
                              Thanks

Name:	CORSICA-3.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	969.1 KB
ID:	1140894Click image for larger version

Name:	CORSICA-4.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1140895Click image for larger version

Name:	CORSICA-1.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	956.7 KB
ID:	1140893

Comment

Hey! I have a question. Are these 3 considered as harsh contrast?
                                Yes, contrast is a bit too harsh on these, and color oversaturated on the last.

Comment

Working...
                                X