No announcement yet.

Pre-Screening/Editing Advice for Victor_Dario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! I would like a pre-screen on this please. I think its a nice shot with the grey sky and the clouds. I made 2 versions due to the weather, one with little more contrast and one with less, Any advice?
    Regards

Click image for larger version  Name:	SAS A32N.jpg Views:	0 Size:	380.1 KB ID:	1123806
    Click image for larger version  Name:	SAS A320NEO 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	396.0 KB ID:	1123805

Comment

Originally posted by Victor_Dario View Post
      Hello! I would like a pre-screen on this please. I think its a nice shot with the grey sky and the clouds. I made 2 versions due to the weather, one with little more contrast and one with less, Any advice?
      Both borderline for contrast, though the second a little less so.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Both borderline for contrast, though the second a little less so.
        Hey! Ive tried to fix the contrast a bit due to the weather, so i have worked with the second picture and tried to add a bit more contrast. what do you think?
        Regards Victor
        Click image for larger version  Name:	SAS A320N 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	402.2 KB ID:	1123844

Comment

Hey! Ive tried to fix the contrast a bit due to the weather, so i have worked with the second picture and tried to add a bit more contrast. what do you think?
          Editing halos visible on this one.

Comment

Editing halos visible on this one.
            Damn it i hate halos LOL. But Is the contrast ok now?
            But I don’t know what causes the halos. Cause the only thing I changed on the second picture was the contrast slider. Where exactly are the halos?

Comment

But I don’t know what causes the halos. Cause the only thing I changed on the second picture was the contrast slider. Where exactly are the halos?
              If it's not your editing, it's your camera settings and shooting result

Comment

Around the whole aircraft, but the tail especially looks like it is glowing.

Comment

Comment

Around the whole aircraft, but the tail especially looks like it is glowing.
                    Hey! Ive tried to remove the visible halos around the aircraft and the tail. How about it now?
                    i changed the aspect ratio aswell, i like it more in 4.3

Click image for larger version

Name:	1280x960.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	482.4 KB
ID:	1123956Click image for larger version

Name:	EST.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	552.4 KB
ID:	1123957

Comment

Hey! Ive tried to remove the visible halos around the aircraft and the tail. How about it now?
                      Still somewhat noticeable.

Comment

Still somewhat noticeable.
                        Is it under the plane you mean? Could you please specify where it is My eyes is to bad to locate the halos lol

Comment

Hey again! A pre-screen on this please? It was taken the same day as previous and it was a quite rare 737 so i want to give it a try.
                          Regards
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	2excel.JPG
Views:	58
Size:	365.9 KB
ID:	1123977

Comment

Is it under the plane you mean? Could you please specify where it is My eyes is to bad to locate the halos lol
                            As before, whole aircraft, but especially the tail.

Hey again! A pre-screen on this please? It was taken the same day as previous and it was a quite rare 737 so i want to give it a try.
                            Likely a contrast rejection.

Comment

Hello! I would like a pre-screen on this please. Its my first time shooting ground pictures and i find it very difficult with obstruction. What is allowed and what arent? Will this be rejected for obstruction due to the plane in the background?
                              Thanks regards Click image for larger version

Name:	TEST 32.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	940.0 KB
ID:	1124301

Comment

Hello! I would like a pre-screen on this please. Its my first time shooting ground pictures and i find it very difficult with obstruction. What is allowed and what arent? Will this be rejected for obstruction due to the plane in the background?
                                No obstruction in this image, though it does lack the quality to be accepted (soft/blurry).

Comment

Working...
                                X