Felipe Marcelino - Prescreening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felipe Marcelino - Prescreening request

Hello, last month I took a photo of an old glider, that's now exposed at Porto Alegre airport. The glider model does not yet exist on jetphotos, so I requested to add it, but the request was reject due "Under gliding aircraft". If someone can give me his opinion about this, it would be very appreciated.

Here is the glider:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PT-PAQ.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	587.1 KB
ID:	1121295

Originally posted by Felipe Marcelino View Post
    Hello, last month I took a photo of an old glider, that's now exposed at Porto Alegre airport. The glider model does not yet exist on jetphotos, so I requested to add it, but the request was reject due "Under gliding aircraft". If someone can give me his opinion about this, it would be very appreciated.

Here is the glider:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PT-PAQ.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	587.1 KB
ID:	1121295
    There are issues with horizon and contrast. For help with data/types, you will need to post in the appropriate forum, but if your request was denied, it is likely it is already in the DB.

Comment

Originally posted by Felipe Marcelino View Post

Here is the glider:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	PT-PAQ.jpg Views:	55 Size:	587.1 KB ID:	1121295
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10247710

Comment

Working...
      X