Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HernandoJose - Prescreening request/Editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HernandoJose - Prescreening request/Editing advice

    Hello, I would like some prescreening on this photo. Thank you in advance!

    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0099-Scaled-1280.jpg Views:	0 Size:	536.2 KB ID:	1121699

    Regards.

  • #2
    Originally posted by HernandoJose View Post
    Hello, I would like some prescreening on this photo. Thank you in advance!

    Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0099-Scaled-1280.jpg Views:	0 Size:	536.2 KB ID:	1121699

    Regards.
    Image is soft/blurry. This is not fixable.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hello, I ask for some prescreening for this one, thank you:

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0008-4-GP.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	1126921

      Regards.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by HernandoJose View Post
        Hello, I ask for some prescreening for this one, thank you:

        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0008-4-GP.jpg Views:	0 Size:	191.0 KB ID:	1126921

        Regards.
        Hi, I'm not a screener,
        Centering (too low),
        (There may be another advice by screener)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

          Hi, I'm not a screener,
          Centering (too low),
          (There may be another advice by screener)
          Thanks, I cropped to the edge of the wings, I don't know if it would be better to center the fuselage, though there would be an empty space underneath.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0008-4-GP2.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	216.6 KB
ID:	1126941

          Comment

          Working...
          X