Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

screening help for ronen_fefer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post

    Over processed, not overexposed.
    Editting halos around the A/C.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5080.png
Views:	175
Size:	258.6 KB
ID:	1151790
    Gotcha thanks mate! (Happy new year as well)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      Never said overexposed. Editing halos around the wings, and poor vignetting correction in the sky.
      Gotcha thanks mate! (Happy new year as well)

      Comment


      • Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC8883.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	598.8 KB
ID:	1154117Click image for larger version

Name:	Ronen-Fefer_868.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	411.0 KB
ID:	1154118 Hi, could someone please prescreen the following photos for me?

        Comment


        • 1. Obstruction, soft
          2. Contrast, soft

          Comment


          • Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC01631.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	340.1 KB
ID:	1154336 Hi, could someone please prescreen the following photo for me?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC01631.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	340.1 KB
ID:	1154336 Hi, could someone please prescreen the following photo for me?
              contrast seems too strong and colors look oversaturated

              Regards
              Alex

              Comment


              • Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC01631.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	355.2 KB
ID:	1154539 Ok, I have reedited the photo.

                Comment


                • Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC0058.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	259.6 KB
ID:	1154543 And, I would like to have this photo prescreened, please.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC01631.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	355.2 KB
ID:	1154539 Ok, I have reedited the photo.
                    Still a bit too redish imho

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC0058.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	259.6 KB
ID:	1154543 And, I would like to have this photo prescreened, please.
                      Contrast looks a bit strong there.

                      Regards
                      Alex

                      Comment


                      • This may be the wrong place to write this, however, I am interested to know why this photo (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10876406) got rejected for

                        Over Processed / Bad postprocessing.
                        Is it because of the red wings?
                        just asking because I re-edited the photo today and It seems that the red is the reflection of the ground and not because of oversharpening.
                        Can anyone Enlighten me on this matter?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post
                          This may be the wrong place to write this, however, I am interested to know why this photo (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10876406) got rejected for

                          Over Processed / Bad postprocessing.
                          Is it because of the red wings?
                          just asking because I re-edited the photo today and It seems that the red is the reflection of the ground and not because of oversharpening.
                          Can anyone Enlighten me on this matter?
                          Editing halos visible.

                          Comment


                          • Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC00171.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	359.4 KB
ID:	1157279
                            Hi, could someone please prescreen the following photo for me?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post
                              Hi, could someone please prescreen the following photo for me?
                              Bit of compression, but otherwise looks ok to me.

                              Comment


                              • Click image for larger version

Name:	123_DSC1887-topaz-denoiseraw-sharpen.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	311.5 KB
ID:	1159552 Hi, the last time i have tried uploading the photo it could rejected due to:
                                • Dark / Underexposed
                                • Undersharpened (Soft)
                                • Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue)
                                I am interested to know if i managed to fix it or not.

                                Thanks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X