Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post
    Hi everyone

I want to ask about your opinion on the matter of: is the contrast of these photos fixabel?
    1. yes
    2. no

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC03371.jpg Views:	0 Size:	807.3 KB ID:	1129687 Ok so i have fixed the transavia photo, but im not sure if id have fixed the vingetting could someone please tell me if it prisists and how could i fix it?

sincerly Ronen

Comment

Ok so i have fixed the transavia photo, but im not sure if id have fixed the vingetting could someone please tell me if it prisists and how could i fix it?
        Some software can remove it, though you will need to be careful as poor vignetting correction is just as likely to cause a rejection as vignetting itself.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Some software can remove it, though you will need to be careful as poor vignetting correction is just as likely to cause a rejection as vignetting itself.
          Yeah that is all very clear but i am using the adobe photoshop Lightroom camera raw filter and I am not sure I how should I fix the vignetting in the effects tab since it’s very hard to tell how good it is?

any help here maybe?

Comment

Yeah that is all very clear but i am using the adobe photoshop Lightroom camera raw filter and I am not sure I how should I fix the vignetting in the effects tab since it’s very hard to tell how good it is?

any help here maybe?
            Sorry, you'll need to be a lot more specific because "how should I fix the vignetting in the effects tab since it’s very hard to tell how good it is?" does not make it at all clear exactly what your issue is.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC03371.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	392.8 KB
ID:	1129797 hi question, does this photo still has vingetting on it?

Comment

hi question, does this photo still has vingetting on it?
                There is no vignetting visible, though there are multiple other issues.

Comment

There is no vignetting visible, though there are multiple other issues.
                  Could I know what are they?

Comment

Could I know what are they?
                    Centering, dust spots, overprocessing.

Comment

Centering, dust spots, overprocessing.
                      Ok i am having a hard time understanding the meaning of overprocessing in this specific case since I don't really see any halos on the photo and centering what reference points should i use to know if it is centered enough to be accepted.

thank you for your replies.

Comment

Ok i am having a hard time understanding the meaning of overprocessing in this specific case since I don't really see any halos on the photo
                        Circular banding is visible, likely from vignetting correction.

and centering what reference points should i use to know if it is centered enough to be accepted.
                        Fuselage should be equidistant from the top/bottom and L/R sides.

Comment

Circular banding is visible, likely from vignetting correction.
                          How can i Spot it?
                          to try to find a way to fix it and find a compromise between that and vignetting correction.

And about the centering I that’s well understood, thank you very much.

Comment

How can i Spot it?
                            Umm.. look at the image? I find that looking at the thumbnail version can help sometimes as well.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC8854.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	1130316 Hi everyone, could someone do a pre-screening critique of this photo?

Your critique will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Hi everyone, could someone do a pre-screening critique of this photo?

Your critique will be greatly appreciated.
                                It's a nice enough photo.

It can't be uploaded, so no prescreening though.

Comment

Working...
                                X