Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

screening help for ronen_fefer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    It's a nice enough photo.

    It can't be uploaded, so no prescreening though.
    What do you mean by It can’t be uploaded?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post

      What do you mean by It can’t be uploaded?
      Images larger than 1920pix cannot be submitted to the queue.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        Images larger than 1920pix cannot be submitted to the queue.
        fixed, though the only problem I could find is HALOS around the wing but I'm not sure if they are enough to reject my photo, could someone help me here?
        i have added the equalized version for reference.

        Thanks in advance Ronen. Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC88541.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	517.0 KB
ID:	1130407Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC8854.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	844.3 KB
ID:	1130408

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post

          fixed, though the only problem I could find is HALOS around the wing but I'm not sure if they are enough to reject my photo, could someone help me here?
          i have added the equalized version for reference.
          This would be rejected for too far/centering. Processing is not an issue.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

            This would be rejected for too far/centering. Processing is not an issue.
            you mean its uncentered basically?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post

              you mean its uncentered basically?
              And needs a tighter crop, yes.

              Comment


              • #37
                Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC88541.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	550.6 KB
ID:	1130538 Will this work?

                thanks in advance.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post
                  Will this work?
                  Crop is ok, but too low in the frame, and borderline quality (softness, contrast, compression) for 1920pix.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                    Crop is ok, but too low in the frame, and borderline quality (softness, contrast, compression) for 1920pix.
                    Ok so I tried to fix the issues that you have brought up, and these are the results:

                    Now I'm not sure which one is more acceptable in terms of compression the first one (quality=100) or the second one (quality = 60)?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC8854.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	529.1 KB
ID:	1130551Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC88541.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	256.7 KB
ID:	1130552

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post
                      Ok so I tried to fix the issues that you have brought up, and these are the results:

                      Still too low. Crop a bit tighter and put it higher:

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	image_45349.jpeg
Views:	97
Size:	206.8 KB
ID:	1130554

                      Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post
                      Now I'm not sure which one is more acceptable in terms of compression the first one (quality=100) or the second one (quality = 60)?
                      First, not even close. Never use anything less than 100 quality.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post


                        Still too low. Crop a bit tighter and put it higher:
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC8854.jpg Views:	0 Size:	542.6 KB ID:	1130557 Will this work?
                        I think its quite high right here to be honest.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post
                          Will this work?
                          I think its quite high right here to be honest.
                          Still well below the centerline, but your call. I won't comment on this any more.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	image_45352.jpeg
Views:	87
Size:	576.0 KB
ID:	1130590

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9966(jetphotos).jpg
Views:	55
Size:	343.5 KB
ID:	1130911 Hi Could someone prescreen this photo?

                            thanks in advance!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9966(jetphotos).jpg
Views:	55
Size:	343.5 KB
ID:	1130911 Hi Could someone prescreen this photo?

                              thanks in advance!
                              I am not a screener. As far as i know, the sun is higher than the aircraft. From this angle, there's no sunlight ON the aircraft. This photo's chance doesn't look good.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post
                                Hi Could someone prescreen this photo?
                                Would be rejected for too far, vignetting, dust spots, and possibly contrast.

                                Originally posted by LuftSpotter View Post
                                I am not a screener. As far as i know, the sun is higher than the aircraft. From this angle, there's no sunlight ON the aircraft.
                                That is incorrect. The sun is on this side of the aircraft, so it is not backlit.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X