screening help for ronen_fefer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ronen_fefer View Post
    I am interested to know if i managed to fix it or not.
    If it's a significant crop, probably not. If you decide to try, harsh light and strong blue tint.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

If it's a significant crop, probably not. If you decide to try, harsh light and strong blue tint.
      In terms of crop its 34% or so as photoshop says. But I don’t really get the second part of what you’re saying.
      The unedited photo is dark so I was trying to increase the exposure the whites and the blacks and the saturation and that’s it to get the best contrast but it seems not to help here. Do you have any suggestions about how to edit the photo so it’s acceptable?

Comment

In terms of crop its 34% or so as photoshop says. But I don’t really get the second part of what you’re saying.
        The unedited photo is dark so I was trying to increase the exposure the whites and the blacks and the saturation and that’s it to get the best contrast but it seems not to help here. Do you have any suggestions about how to edit the photo so it’s acceptable?
        Harsh light = the light is too harsh (strong)
        Blue tint = there is a (strong) blue tint in the image.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	123_DSC1887-topaz-denoiseraw-sharpen-2-2.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	656.7 KB
ID:	1160428 Hi, can someone please prescreen this photo for me?

Help would be very much appreciated!

Comment

Hi, can someone please prescreen this photo for me?

Help would be very much appreciated!
            Oversharpened, harsh contrast, vignetting.

Comment

• Hi, I have been trying to get this photo accepted for the past few weeks with no success, primarily due to contrast.
              My question is: what or how should I play with the levels sliders to make the contrast acceptable and what should I look for in the histogram?
              here is the histogram for reference: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-21 000416.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	193.5 KB
ID:	1161262 I would appreciate your help

Comment

Hi, I have been trying to get this photo accepted for the past few weeks with no success, primarily due to contrast.
                My question is: what or how should I play with the levels sliders to make the contrast acceptable and what should I look for in the histogram?
                Rarely (or never in my case) use histogram to determine contrast. Usually done by eye.

Since contrast is such a subjective thing, best if you learn to do it that way as well.

Comment

Rarely (or never in my case) use histogram to determine contrast. Usually done by eye.

Since contrast is such a subjective thing, best if you learn to do it that way as well.
                  I understand however, what should I will be looking for to get the photo accepted in terms of contrast?
                  Like how do I determine if I have too much or to little?

Comment

I understand however, what should I will be looking for to get the photo accepted in terms of contrast?
                    Like how do I determine if I have too much or to little?
                    With words, shadow areas should neither be too dark (as in your image) nor too light.

In terms of examples, please browse the database to find similar images already accepted.

Comment

Name:	_DSC0337.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	391.1 KB
ID:	1162653
                      Hi, Could I get prescreening advice on this photo, please?

Comment

Vignetting, overexposed, overprocessed, very soft.

Comment

Vignetting, overexposed, overprocessed, very soft.
                          Small question, what is overprocessed in the photo?

Comment

Name:	123_DSC0155-topaz-denoiseraw-sharpen-2.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	243.4 KB
ID:	1162692

Comment

Overexposed, overprocessed, compression.

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...S-New-version=

6.7 Over Processed / Bad postprocessing

This rejection may apply to photos which simply look over processed. This can be for example an improper use of noise removal programs up to the result of getting a plastic like look or smudgy edges. Also, halos caused by wrong sharpening settings or other wrong post processing settings, will result in a rejection.

Your image has editing halos.

Comment

Name:	_DSC0337.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	329.5 KB
ID:	1162730

Comment

Working...
                                X