dcflys - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dcflys - editing advice

First edit thinking about uploading lmk what I can change to make it better or if it's good enough.Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC0941.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	585.4 KB
ID:	1122277

It's very soft. Try turning the sharpening up.

Comment

It's a pretty decent effort but unfortunately the heat haze has killed it. This is one for your personal collection.

Comment

I'm not a screener, but if you try uploading this you will receive a rejection for centering because the jet is too low in the frame. Try to make sure the center of the fuselage (in this case, slightly below the side windows) is at the center of the frame. I agree with Lewis, the photo is way too soft, so ramping up the sharpening is a good idea.
        In my opinion it's also a bit underexposed, so adding a bit of light would definitely help.

Best,
        Marty

Comment

hey, thanks for all the replies on the last pictures I've gone ahead and done some of the suggestions! Here is a few more pictures let me know what you think or any suggestions, I'm trying to get a feel of what style jet photos accept.Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC1012.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	589.2 KB
ID:	1122313Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC0968.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	535.7 KB
ID:	1122314

Comment

Originally posted by dcflys View Post
            hey, thanks for all the replies on the last pictures I've gone ahead and done some of the suggestions! Here is a few more pictures let me know what you think or any suggestions, I'm trying to get a feel of what style jet photos accept.
            There are issues with contrast, centering, vignetting, and heat haze. The latter is not fixable.

Comment

Working...
            X