Correct post-processing of the images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct post-processing of the images

Hello everyone, I am new here on Jetphotos and now wanted to upload pictures. The reasons for rejection were:
    -Undersharpened (Soft) (picture 2) and.
    -Too much or too little contrast (picture 1 and 2).
    Do you have any tips on how I can edit the images correctly so that they are no longer rejected? I would be very happy if someone could help me.

Picture 1:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2069.jpg Views:	0 Size:	563.1 KB ID:	1122551
    Picture 2:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2054.jpg Views:	0 Size:	510.5 KB ID:	1122552

Originally posted by Olli.knl View Post
    Hello everyone, I am new here on Jetphotos and now wanted to upload pictures. The reasons for rejection were:
    -Undersharpened (Soft) (picture 2) and.
    -Too much or too little contrast (picture 1 and 2).
    Do you have any tips on how I can edit the images correctly so that they are no longer rejected? I would be very happy if someone could help me.
    Unfortunately, due to the poor weather the contrast cannot be fixed in either image. Better to try with images taken in better lighting conditions. This should also help with the sharpness a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Unfortunately, due to the poor weather the contrast cannot be fixed in either image. Better to try with images taken in better lighting conditions. This should also help with the sharpness a bit.
      ok, all right. thanks for the help

Comment

Would they accept or reject this photo? If they reject it, what do I have to improve so that they accept it? Or can I not upload it again because of the weather conditions? I would be very happy if you could help me.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1287-2.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	705.2 KB
ID:	1122661

Comment

Would they accept or reject this photo? If they reject it, what do I have to improve so that they accept it? Or can I not upload it again because of the weather conditions? I would be very happy if you could help me.

Name:	IMG_1287-2.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	705.2 KB
ID:	1122661
          This would be rejected for soft, compression, centering, overexposure, color, and perhaps contrast. Not sure that it is fixable.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Sorry to be so annoying, but would the photo be accepted like this now?

Name:	2EFEAD6B-86FB-4CCA-B20E-25876AF983A1.jpeg
Views:	268
Size:	526.0 KB
ID:	1122711

Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Sorry to be so annoying, but would the photo be accepted like this now?
              This would be rejected for soft, overexposure, color, and perhaps contrast.

Comment

Ok, thx! What would be the reasons for rejection here?

Name:	IMG_1287-7.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	595.1 KB
ID:	1122790

Comment

Ok, thx! What would be the reasons for rejection here?

Name:	IMG_1287-7.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	595.1 KB
ID:	1122790
                  Overexposure, color, contrast, and perhaps oversharpening/heat haze. Don't think this one is fixable, so not going to comment on it any more.

Comment

And how about this one? is the building a problem?

Name:	IMG_1559-2.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	799.8 KB
ID:	1122805

Comment

And how about this one? is the building a problem?

Name:	IMG_1559-2.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	799.8 KB
ID:	1122805
                      Minor obstruction on the nose wheel, and contrast also very poor. Don't think this one is worth the effort either.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Minor obstruction on the nose wheel, and contrast also very poor. Don't think this one is worth the effort either.
                        ok. How can you actually tell if the contrast is correct?

Comment

ok. How can you actually tell if the contrast is correct?
                          Looking at if there is a nice balance between light and dark areas. Typically on overcast/cloudy days there is not, so maybe better to try some images with better light conditions.

Comment

So now here again properly. Sorry for not replying in this thread. I am very unsure about the following photos. It would be very nice if someone could take a look.

Name:	IMG_6611-2.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	538.9 KB
ID:	1129788 2.

Name:	IMG_6628-2.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	466.7 KB
ID:	1129789 3.

Name:	IMG_7732-3.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	697.7 KB
ID:	1129790

Comment

1 & 2 seems a bit hard on shadows and contrast. I would also leave a bit less space between space between the front and the rear of the aircraft. 3 seems okay to me, but again, i would leave a bit less space in the frame.

Comment

Working...
                              X