Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescreening help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prescreening help

    Hey guys! Anyone who knows how to help w long exposure shots wld be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure if its lens distortion or something but i just cant align the poles vertically. Also, the D32 signage seem to have a reflection, is it fixable/acceptable Click image for larger version

Name:	scoot 9v-nca jetphotos 1600.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1122572 ? Thanks in advance

  • #2
    Hi,
    long exposure photos are completely fine to be accepted, however:

    tail looks soft/blurry and front wheel is obstructed.

    Horizon looks ok.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TomEPKK View Post
      Hi,
      long exposure photos are completely fine to be accepted, however:

      tail looks soft/blurry and front wheel is obstructed.

      Horizon looks ok.
      Thank you so much! I can upload it with smaller dimensions to fix the blurriness (hopefully), but will it be rejected due to the obstruction to the nose gear? Cheers!

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes, sadly

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LowRecruit View Post

          Thank you so much! I can upload it with smaller dimensions to fix the blurriness (hopefully), but will it be rejected due to the obstruction to the nose gear? Cheers!
          Completely correct because it is inactive

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

            Completely correct because it is inactive
            ah a pity then, thank you!

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey guys, in these cases, would the image be rejected for obstruction? Click image for larger version

Name:	emirates a6-eqj jetphotos v2.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	1123121Click image for larger version

Name:	emirates a6-eqj jetphotos.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	1123120

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LowRecruit View Post
                Hey guys, in these cases, would the image be rejected for obstruction? Click image for larger version

Name:	emirates a6-eqj jetphotos v2.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	1123121Click image for larger version

Name:	emirates a6-eqj jetphotos.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	1123120
                For the first photo it is obstructed by ground vehicles
                For the second photo it is obstructed by building light
                Though I personally agree both obstructed

                Comment


                • #9
                  hey guys! might be a bit of a stretch given how extreme the edit is/how bad the conditions were (dark and rainy), but is this edit likely to be accepted? thanks in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	nokscoot 9v-srq jetphotos v2 1600.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	1,013.4 KB
ID:	1124114

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LowRecruit View Post
                    hey guys! might be a bit of a stretch given how extreme the edit is/how bad the conditions were (dark and rainy), but is this edit likely to be accepted?
                    This would be a contrast rejection.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                      This would be a contrast rejection.
                      thank you for the reply! excessive contrast or insufficient contrast?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LowRecruit View Post

                        thank you for the reply! excessive contrast or insufficient contrast?
                        Poor contrast due to overcast conditions.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          wassup people! i was wondering if this shot would be rejected for being too similar to this (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10209559)? the lighting conditions are completely different and the aircraft is also taking off rather than landing. I really like this pic and i do hope it can be put on the database. thank you in advance!Click image for larger version

Name:	volga dnepr ra-82077 departure jetphotos 1600.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	670.1 KB
ID:	1128647

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LowRecruit View Post
                            wassup people! i was wondering if this shot would be rejected for being too similar to this (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10209559)? the lighting conditions are completely different and the aircraft is also taking off rather than landing. I really like this pic and i do hope it can be put on the database. thank you in advance!
                            Similarity will be a subjective call. If there was enough time between the two images it should be ok, but I'm assuming they were taken relatively close to each other, in which case there isn't much extra lenience.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                              Similarity will be a subjective call. If there was enough time between the two images it should be ok, but I'm assuming they were taken relatively close to each other, in which case there isn't much extra lenience.
                              hey! thank you for the reply. The first image was taken on June 17th while the one currently queued is taken on 8th December. That should be sufficient separation right?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X