X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Much or Too Little?

Hi guys! Good Day.
    My photos were rejected, both due to Too much or too little contrast. But to be honest, I really have no idea it was too much or too little. Could you please help me to check them? Thanks!
    Attached Files

It's a very funny reason. More precise would be desirable

Comment

Originally posted by DSC View Post
      Yeah, the SF Airlines' photo was rejected three times due to the same reason, and I tried to add some contrast every time, now I realize that it might be too much, but not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by KirkXWB View Post
        Hi guys! Good Day.
        My photos were rejected, both due to Too much or too little contrast. But to be honest, I really have no idea it was too much or too little. Could you please help me to check them? Thanks!
        No direct sunlight = Poor contrast.
        better keep these photos for personal collection.

Comment

Originally posted by DSC View Post
          I was dealing with a few of these rejections as well until I learned that too much or to little contrast in most cases doesn´t mean that you used a wrong contrast setting during the postprocessing, rather than the image has a contrast issue - i.e., as Raihan stated, it was taken under conditions of poor contrast such on very hazy days, overcast, etc., and those shots are in most cases not fixable. Neither increasing nor decreasing the contrast curve can really save them. I stopped wasting my (and the screeners´) time uploading those shots and keep them for personal collection.
          I agree that another name for this rejection category might help better understanding the reason of the rejection.

Comment

Originally posted by KirkXWB View Post
            Hi guys! Good Day.
            Hello,

Please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #4:

Your previous thread:

This thread will be deleted shortly, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X