Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Screening Inquiry - Re-Upload

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pre-Screening Inquiry - Re-Upload

    Click image for larger version  Name:	C-FSTX Re-cropped.jpg Views:	0 Size:	0 ID:	1123451


    Hey there, the photo I have above is of a new Citation CJ4, and the registration used to be on a Citation 510 Mustang.

    I wanted to upload a photo of this new Citation, and the original photo I uploaded was rejected for being low in frame.

    Since I intend to re-upload the photo, I fixed the crop and I have the fixed picture here for review. Is it correctly cropped now?


    If someone could let me know that would be hugely appreciated!

    Ethan

  • #2
    In case the image didn't attach in the original message, here it is. Hopefully this is visible.
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ethan Davies View Post
      In case the image didn't attach in the original message, here it is. Hopefully this is visible.
      Still too low in the frame.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ethan Davies View Post
        In case the image didn't attach in the original message, here it is. Hopefully this is visible.
        Tip, there are 3 sections/row (3x3) of block during cropping in lightroom. Put the body at the center of the middle row

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey there,

          The photo I attached is one I'm looking to upload since it is a new delivery for AirSprint. Would this be acceptable?

          Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

          Ethan

          Click image for larger version

Name:	C-GBAS proper.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	417.8 KB
ID:	1126803

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ethan Davies View Post
            Hey there,

            The photo I attached is one I'm looking to upload since it is a new delivery for AirSprint. Would this be acceptable?

            Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
            Would be rejected for soft, vignetting, and centering.

            Comment


            • #7
              Perfect, I'll take note of that. Thank you for the feedback.

              Also one more question. About this photo, would it be acceptable? If not, what may be the potential reason/s for rejection?

              EthanClick image for larger version

Name:	C-FGSJ.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	644.3 KB
ID:	1126816

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ethan Davies View Post
                Perfect, I'll take note of that. Thank you for the feedback.

                Also one more question. About this photo, would it be acceptable? If not, what may be the potential reason/s for rejection?
                Maybe a touch soft in spots, but would be ok for me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thank you again for the feedback. I sincerely appreciate it!

                  Last question, would this photo be acceptable? If not, what should/could I do to fix it?

                  Thanks so much again for all the help.

                  EthanClick image for larger version  Name:	C-GAZI.jpg Views:	0 Size:	620.5 KB ID:	1126893

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ethan Davies View Post
                    Thank you again for the feedback. I sincerely appreciate it!

                    Last question, would this photo be acceptable? If not, what should/could I do to fix it?
                    Soft, and needs CW rotation. Also a touch high in the frame.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hello again,

                      Question, would this photo be acceptable? If not, what will I need to do to fix it?

                      I love the sunset light, and when I upload it, does this classify as a night shot since it is taken at dusk?

                      If someone could let me know that would be greatly appreciated!

                      Ethan Click image for larger version

Name:	C-FFBC fr.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	595.6 KB
ID:	1127519

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ethan Davies View Post
                        Hello again,

                        Question, would this photo be acceptable? If not, what will I need to do to fix it?
                        A bit soft and noisy.


                        Originally posted by Ethan Davies View Post
                        I love the sunset light, and when I upload it, does this classify as a night shot since it is taken at dusk?

                        If someone could let me know that would be greatly appreciated!
                        https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ES-New-version

                        2.2 Categories

                        Night Shots
                        This category should apply for photos taken at dawn, dusk and night. For Dusk and Dawn photos these should show a red-orange glow and long shadows. Dusk or dawn shots where the aircraft is a silhouette in front of a rising or setting sun would be a time where backlit photos are acceptable and Night Shot would apply.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Good evening,

                          I found this older image in my archives and would love to upload this to Jetphotos. Would this edit be acceptable? If not, what do I need to do to fix it?

                          Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

                          Thanks,

                          Ethan Click image for larger version

Name:	C-GWSJ.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	665.4 KB
ID:	1128171

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ethan Davies View Post
                            Good evening,

                            I found this older image in my archives and would love to upload this to Jetphotos. Would this edit be acceptable? If not, what do I need to do to fix it?
                            Image is dark, but may be acceptable with a better edit.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X