Pre-Screening Inquiry - Re-Upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Screening Inquiry - Re-Upload

Click image for larger version  Name:	C-FSTX Re-cropped.jpg Views:	0 Size:	0 ID:	1123451

Hey there, the photo I have above is of a new Citation CJ4, and the registration used to be on a Citation 510 Mustang.

I wanted to upload a photo of this new Citation, and the original photo I uploaded was rejected for being low in frame.

Since I intend to re-upload the photo, I fixed the crop and I have the fixed picture here for review. Is it correctly cropped now?

If someone could let me know that would be hugely appreciated!

Ethan

In case the image didn't attach in the original message, here it is. Hopefully this is visible.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ethan Davies View Post
      In case the image didn't attach in the original message, here it is. Hopefully this is visible.
      Still too low in the frame.

Comment

Tip, there are 3 sections/row (3x3) of block during cropping in lightroom. Put the body at the center of the middle row

Comment

Hey there,

The photo I attached is one I'm looking to upload since it is a new delivery for AirSprint. Would this be acceptable?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Ethan

Click image for larger version

Name:	C-GBAS proper.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	417.8 KB
ID:	1126803

Comment

Hey there,

The photo I attached is one I'm looking to upload since it is a new delivery for AirSprint. Would this be acceptable?

Would be rejected for soft, vignetting, and centering.

Comment

Perfect, I'll take note of that. Thank you for the feedback.

Also one more question. About this photo, would it be acceptable? If not, what may be the potential reason/s for rejection?

EthanClick image for larger version

Name:	C-FGSJ.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	644.3 KB
ID:	1126816

Comment

Perfect, I'll take note of that. Thank you for the feedback.

Also one more question. About this photo, would it be acceptable? If not, what may be the potential reason/s for rejection?
                Maybe a touch soft in spots, but would be ok for me.

Comment

Thank you again for the feedback. I sincerely appreciate it!

Last question, would this photo be acceptable? If not, what should/could I do to fix it?

Thanks so much again for all the help.

EthanClick image for larger version  Name:	C-GAZI.jpg Views:	0 Size:	620.5 KB ID:	1126893

Comment

Thank you again for the feedback. I sincerely appreciate it!

Last question, would this photo be acceptable? If not, what should/could I do to fix it?
                    Soft, and needs CW rotation. Also a touch high in the frame.

Comment

Hello again,

Question, would this photo be acceptable? If not, what will I need to do to fix it?

I love the sunset light, and when I upload it, does this classify as a night shot since it is taken at dusk?

If someone could let me know that would be greatly appreciated!

Ethan Click image for larger version

Name:	C-FFBC fr.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	595.6 KB
ID:	1127519

Comment

Hello again,

Question, would this photo be acceptable? If not, what will I need to do to fix it?
                        A bit soft and noisy.

I love the sunset light, and when I upload it, does this classify as a night shot since it is taken at dusk?

If someone could let me know that would be greatly appreciated!
                        https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ES-New-version

2.2 Categories

Night Shots
                        This category should apply for photos taken at dawn, dusk and night. For Dusk and Dawn photos these should show a red-orange glow and long shadows. Dusk or dawn shots where the aircraft is a silhouette in front of a rising or setting sun would be a time where backlit photos are acceptable and Night Shot would apply.

Comment

Good evening,

I found this older image in my archives and would love to upload this to Jetphotos. Would this edit be acceptable? If not, what do I need to do to fix it?

Thanks,

Ethan Click image for larger version

Name:	C-GWSJ.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	665.4 KB
ID:	1128171

Comment

Good evening,

I found this older image in my archives and would love to upload this to Jetphotos. Would this edit be acceptable? If not, what do I need to do to fix it?
                            Image is dark, but may be acceptable with a better edit.

Comment

Hello again,

Would love some pre-screening advice on this photo. Would it be acceptable, and if not, what can I do to fix it?

Any feedback is highly appreciated!

Ethan

Click image for larger version

Name:	C-GPJZ jp.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	404.4 KB
ID:	1128765

Comment

Working...
                              X