Screening Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screening Help

Buon pomeriggio volevo un consiglio su questa foto, secondo voi puņ essere accettata? Grazie a tutti
    Attached Files

I would try turning up the Exposure and Shadows, as well as a small amount of Noise Reduction to Lower the grain. Apart from that, Great photo.

Comment

thank you very much, what do you think now?
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks a lot better. Give it a go with uploading it! Also send a link in here after you upload it so I can check to see it all looks good!

Comment

Thanks for your help.

this is the link:https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9511922

Comment

Originally posted by Giuseppe GDB View Post
            Thanks for your help.

this is the link:https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9511922
            Whoa by looking at it using the check for dust tool, the picture seems to be in square pixel. I don't think it is normal am I?

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

Whoa by looking at it using the check for dust tool, the picture seems to be in square pixel. I don't think it is normal am I?
              The sky does look quite compressed even with out looking at the check for dust.

Comment

I think it's irrecoverable right? I don't know why there are these square pixels.

Comment

Originally posted by Giuseppe GDB View Post
                  I think it's irrecoverable right? I don't know why there are these square pixels.
                  Yes highly true, it will be rejected for bad post processing - my opinion

Comment

Working...
                  X