Digital Manipulation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Manipulation?

Hi I had the below photo rejected due to 'Digital Manipulation' and was threatened with a ban due to 'cloning'. Im a bit confused as the comments dont seem appropriate to the image (which dont contain either). I also enclose the original image. Please clarify what the comments refer to.
    Attached Files

Hi, not a screener but I can see some repetitive bits of grass near the bottom edge of the photo. In the photos I attached (I cropped the original to fit the edited version), you can see the grass looks different right at the bottom. Perhaps an accidental clone stamp stroke? I see no other reason for replacing grass with different bits of grass :P
    Attached Files

Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to investigate and respond. Could be a rogue click although the grass at Luton looks like its processed already and there is def no clutter that would warrant cloning/covering. I guess I will re-edit the original and re-sub.
      cheers again.

Comment

I've circled a few areas of concern where it's quite visible. I don't think nature is that good at producing identical patterns like that. So a rogue click or whatever, it's not permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin45 View Post
          Thankyou for taking the time to investigate and respond. Could be a rogue click although the grass at Luton looks like its processed already and there is def no clutter that would warrant cloning/covering. I guess I will re-edit the original and re-sub.
          cheers again.
          You've removed something, or filled in part of the frame, it is quite obvious. As you were warned, such manipulation is not permitted and could result in a ban if repeated.

Comment

Thankyou dlowwa for your response although i find the tone slightly jarring as i have not intentionally breached any rule. It’s strange because there is nothing there to be obscured or removed and i have no idea how it happened! i have recropped the original image and resubmitted.

Comment

Working...
            X