Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jayden Fu -Editing Advice

Hello Screeners
    I got this photo rejected several times under the reason- Too much or too little contrast
    May I know whether this photo would be fixable, if it is, how should I adjust the contrast. Thanks in advance!
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage - 2021-10-18T150055.933.jpg Views:	0 Size:	550.9 KB ID:	1125622
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Originally posted by Chara Am View Post
    Hello Screeners
    I got this photo rejected several times under the reason- Too much or too little contrast
    May I know whether this photo would be fixable, if it is, how should I adjust the contrast. Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage - 2021-10-18T150055.933.jpg Views:	0 Size:	550.9 KB ID:	1125622
    If you look at the histogram you can see the black and whites are starting to spike on the ends indicating that there’s strong/too much contrast.

Comment

Hello Screeners

Click image for larger version Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage - 2021-10-18T150055.933.jpg Views:	0 Size:	550.9 KB ID:	1125622
      This is fixable, just lower the contrast, the current image link that you send was having harsh contrast.

Comment

Thanks for both of your opinion Robert and Calvin !

Comment

Hello I am wondering the contrast of this photo. Is it fixable? Thanks in advance!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image_46137.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	607.8 KB
ID:	1133303

Comment

Hello I am wondering the contrast of this photo. Is it fixable? Thanks in advance!
            Possibly. Too harsh as it is, but might be possible with a better edit.

Comment

Thank you dlowwa!
              Is it better now?

Name:	img_3631-5-4.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	587.8 KB
ID:	1133323

Comment

Thank you dlowwa!
                Is it better now?
                Contrast is still pretty harsh.

Comment

Thanks for your opinion. I will try to upload one with lighter contrast.

Comment

​Hello I would like to get this photo prescreened. ( I am especially not too sure about the exposure) Thanks in advance!

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage - 2022-05-17T212239.636.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	381.2 KB
ID:	1137202

Comment

Hello I would like to get this photo prescreened. ( I am especially not too sure about the exposure) Thanks in advance!
                      DIrty, borderline harsh contrast.

Comment

Got it ! Thanks for your advice

Comment

Hello I would like to get this prescreened. Thanks!

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage - 2022-05-27T010437.090.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	437.2 KB
ID:	1137676

Comment

Hello I would like to get this prescreened.
                            Would be ok for me.

Comment

Hello. Recently this photo was rejected two times due to exposure and contrast issues.
                              For the first time, it was rejected for 'underexposed' and 'too much or too little contrast'. Attachment as below:
                              1st:

Name:	img_4860-6-2.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	393.0 KB
ID:	1138034
                              For the second time, it was rejected for 'Overexposed' and 'Too much or too little contrast'. Attachment as below:
                              2nd:

Name:	img_4860-6-8.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	428.3 KB
ID:	1138035

Now I've re-edited the photo and would like to give a 3rd try. (Attachment as below) May I know does it clear up the issues above? If not, how should I make further adjustments to the photo? Many Thanks!

Name:	img_4860-6-3.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	421.6 KB
ID:	1138036

Comment

Working...
                              X