Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre screening / pre upload advice

Hi !
    I've uploaded a photo of an F18 but it got rejected because of the unlevel horizon, tried to level it but i'm not entirely sure. So I would like guys to have your opinion on that to be sure.
    Thanks!
    Image J5026JP hosted in ImgBB

I will start out by saying I am not a screener - however, i would advise the following. When selecting a horizon to align on, I try to find the longest line that will make the image appear level, and for me, this would be the line where the grass meets the bushes as indicated by the line on the image - at the moment, it leans a little to the left when looking at that, and so I would personally, follow the settings as per the screen shot. Hopefully, if I am wrong, a screener will jump in with advice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	J5026JP-1.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	612.7 KB
ID:	1125819

Comment

Many thanks for your answer! This is also what I try to do, and on this particular photo it is really not easy to see the horizon, so I guess I will just try what you have showed and hope!

Edit: Verified with my RAW and saw that the photo looked straightened..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
        I will start out by saying I am not a screener - however, i would advise the following. When selecting a horizon to align on, I try to find the longest line that will make the image appear level
        Better to use vertical references if at all possible.

In this case all visible vertical references (pipe, chairs, sign) are leaning left, so CW rotation is needed.

Comment

Working...
        X