• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal Questions
    I know that what one person says doesn't apply to all screeners
    Rejected for:
    Horizon Unlevel
    Categories Wrong or Missing

I disagree with the Horizon unlevel, it is level to the taxi way which is the only thing that can be square the other structures don't have a square edge to use.
    I am very confused about the categories missing, I also read this a couple of days ago
    Forum Post
    It says that you can't be rejected for missing a category, I am assuming this should have been marked as a night photo.

I am wondering if this photo is worth appealing, I am confused and unsure of what steps to take next

Thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by CharlieTripp View Post
      Appeal Questions
      I know that what one person says doesn't apply to all screeners
      Rejected for:
      Horizon Unlevel
      Categories Wrong or Missing

I disagree with the Horizon unlevel, it is level to the taxi way which is the only thing that can be square the other structures don't have a square edge to use.
      I am very confused about the categories missing, I also read this a couple of days ago
      Forum Post
      It says that you can't be rejected for missing a category, I am assuming this should have been marked as a night photo.

I am wondering if this photo is worth appealing, I am confused and unsure of what steps to take next

Thanks
      Subjective, but I guess whoever screened it thought it needed a little CCW rotation. I can see that, but as I said, wouldn't have been enough for a rejection for me. Appeal chance would be 50/50 at best. Yes Night Shot applies.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Subjective, but I guess whoever screened it thought it needed a little CCW rotation. I can see that, but as I said, wouldn't have been enough for a rejection for me. Appeal chance would be 50/50 at best. Yes Night Shot applies.
        Okay thanks, for future reference what can I to get the night shot category right what should I look for? How do I know if the photo is a night shot or is not when the sun is fairly low?

Comment

Okay thanks, for future reference what can I to get the night shot category right what should I look for? How do I know if the photo is a night shot or is not when the sun is fairly low?
          https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...S-New-version=

2.2 Categories

Night Shots
          This category should apply for photos taken at dawn, dusk and night. For Dusk and Dawn photos these should show a red-orange glow and long shadows. Dusk or dawn shots where the aircraft is a silhouette in front of a rising or setting sun would be a time where backlit photos are acceptable and Night Shot would apply.

Comment

• Thanks, is this photo heat hazed? And does the second photo have any chance as an Airport photo?
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, is this photo heat hazed? And does the second photo have any chance as an Airport photo?
              1. no
              2. does it qualify as an airport overview? yes. Is it probably too dark to be accepted? also yes.

Comment

1. no
                2. does it qualify as an airport overview? yes. Is it probably too dark to be accepted? also yes.
                Thanks, what needs to be fixed on the first 3 photos and is the horizon good on the fourth was rejected for that so if possible could you be more picky about that.

Thanks for all your help
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, what needs to be fixed on the first 3 photos and is the horizon good on the fourth was rejected for that so if possible could you be more picky about that.

Thanks for all your help
                  Heat haze more visible on the third, but the first two would be ok for me.

Comment

Heat haze more visible on the third, but the first two would be ok for me.
                    Don't know what happened but here is the 4th photo that the upload messed up, Thanks for everything you have taught me
                    Attached Files

Comment

Don't know what happened but here is the 4th photo that the upload messed up, Thanks for everything you have taught me
                      Borderline centering (too low)

Comment

Thanks for all your help
                        the third photo looks heat haze or soft
                        Kind regards from Shanghai
                        Charlie Chang

Comment

• Fixed the centering on the last photo how is the horizon? I would also like prescreening advice on the first 4 photos.

Thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

Fixed the centering on the last photo how is the horizon? I would also like prescreening advice on the first 4 photos.

Thanks
                            1. borderline dark
                            2. borderline contrast
                            3. contrast
                            4. borderline heat haze
                            5. ok for me

Comment

• Thanks for the advice, I tried to fix the issues and have two new photos, any advice is helpful.

Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I tried to fix the issues and have two new photos, any advice is helpful.

Thanks
                                1. borderline dark
                                2. contrast
                                3. backlit/dark
                                4. dark, borderline heat haze/obstruction
                                5. dark

Comment

Working...
                                X