Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I am not sure about these photos I know that the first one is back light a lot and I don't know anything about the night shot category so I am curious if this could some how fit is because of the sunset. The second photo is probably to dark and unfixable because of the lack of light but just want to make sure. The third photo might be back light as there is some light behind it but it doesn't ruin the photo so not sure and is probably oversharpened. I may be completely wrong with what I am saying, but any advice is helpful advice.

    Thanks
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by CharlieTripp View Post
      I am not sure about these photos I know that the first one is back light a lot and I don't know anything about the night shot category so I am curious if this could some how fit is because of the sunset. The second photo is probably to dark and unfixable because of the lack of light but just want to make sure. The third photo might be back light as there is some light behind it but it doesn't ruin the photo so not sure and is probably oversharpened. I may be completely wrong with what I am saying, but any advice is helpful advice.

      Thanks
      None of these would be acceptable. Second is blurry, the other two have very poor light.

      Comment


      • #63
        Most of these photos have been fixed for previous problems, advice on if the fixes are adequate is helpful

        Thanks
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by CharlieTripp View Post
          Most of these photos have been fixed for previous problems, advice on if the fixes are adequate is helpful

          Thanks
          As mentioned previously, will no longer comment on these images.

          Comment


          • #65
            I have some new photos but I think they might be close to being backlit or are backlit (2 and 3) and one other that I think is close to acceptable (1). 2 and 3 are also a little soft, I am more curious about the backlight as almost all the new photos I have are very similar to these.

            Thanks
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by CharlieTripp View Post
              I have some new photos but I think they might be close to being backlit or are backlit (2 and 3) and one other that I think is close to acceptable (1). 2 and 3 are also a little soft, I am more curious about the backlight as almost all the new photos I have are very similar to these.

              Thanks
              Not a screener but:
              1 - Ok
              2 - Soft/blurry, backlit
              3 - Backlit

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by nsxr__ View Post

                Not a screener but:
                1 - Ok
                2 - Soft/blurry, backlit
                3 - Backlit
                Thanks, I thought they were backlit thanks for the confirmation

                Comment


                • #68
                  These photos were taken a little close to sunset so they are a little dark, I think they are fine. The second is probably backlit, I just want to make sure because it is a cool photo. 1,2 and 3 might be a little soft because it was not the brightest out.

                  Thanks
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Not a screener but
                    1. i see it a little oversharpened, dark and with poor contrast, i think it is fixable.
                    2. Clearly backlit, also i see it blurry and too noisy.
                    3. a little oversharpened, too low on the centering and i might put it a little more contrast
                    4. Part cut off (stabilizer), low contrast, too low on frame and oversharpened, also i see it a little bit dark

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I attempted to fix the issues, thanks for the advice. Any more advice is very helpful.

                      Thanks
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by CharlieTripp View Post
                        I attempted to fix the issues, thanks for the advice. Any more advice is very helpful.

                        Thanks
                        All images have issues with oversharpening and contrast/underexposure.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Do the photos need more or less contrast?

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by CharlieTripp View Post
                            Do the photos need more or less contrast?
                            They need more direct light falling on the aircraft.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Are those photos unfixable, and here is a new one that was taken in a little better lighting conditions

                              Thanks
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by CharlieTripp View Post
                                Are those photos unfixable, and here is a new one that was taken in a little better lighting conditions

                                Thanks
                                Borderline contrast, and not sure why you've chosen at 16:9 aspect ratio here..you're leaving a lot of empty space on either side of the aircraft.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X