CharlieTripp - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CharlieTripp View Post
    I am going to give up on the previous photo but I recently had a photo rejected for dust spots, I missed it when checking and want to confirm that it now good the first photo is the one with the dust stop and the second is the one with it removed.

Thanks
    Not a great job tbh, but should be passable.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Not a great job tbh, but should be passable.
      Is this one any better?

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Is this one any better?

Thanks
        Dust (removal) shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

• Any prescreening advice is very appreciated and is always helpful to improve my photo editing technique.

Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

Any prescreening advice is very appreciated and is always helpful to improve my photo editing technique.

Thanks
            1. dark, oversharpened, noisy
            2. dark, centering, horizon
            3. dark, heat hazed
            4. dark, overprocessed, borderline centering
            5. borderline obstruction

Comment

• Is there a fix to heat hazed? If there is is it "dehaze" in lightroom? (3rd photo)
              Is there anything that can be done with the obstruction in the 5th photo or should I just try and get accepted or denied?
              What are the new changes that need to be made to these photos?

Thanks for the help
              Attached Files

Comment

Is there a fix to heat hazed? If there is is it "dehaze" in lightroom?
                Heat haze and dehaze are unrelated. There is no way to fix heat haze with editing.

Originally posted by CharlieTripp View Post
                Is there anything that can be done with the obstruction in the 5th photo or should I just try and get accepted or denied?
                Try a different frame 0.5 seconds later.

Originally posted by CharlieTripp View Post
                What are the new changes that need to be made to these photos?
                1. soft/blurry, noisy
                2. boderline contrast
                3. centering, too far

Comment

• Is the obstruction the runway status light that is right next to the nose landing gear? (SunCountry N841SY from previous post)
                  I believe that I fixed the fixed the stated issues, I don't know what I was thinking while cropping the Air France aircraft. I increased the contrast a little on the United aircraft. Are there any other things that need to be changed? Thanks for the advice
                  Attached Files

Comment

Is the obstruction the runway status light that is right next to the nose landing gear? (SunCountry N841SY from previous post)
                    I believe that I fixed the fixed the stated issues, I don't know what I was thinking while cropping the Air France aircraft. I increased the contrast a little on the United aircraft. Are there any other things that need to be changed? Thanks for the advice
                    Borderline contrast on the last two, but would be ok for me.

Comment

Borderline contrast on the last two, but would be ok for me.
                      Thank you for your help

Here are 5 new photos taken at the same time so I hopefully don't have much to fix as I learned what need to be fixed on the last set of photos. But as always any advice on what needs to fixed is very helpful
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your help

Here are 5 new photos taken at the same time so I hopefully don't have much to fix as I learned what need to be fixed on the last set of photos. But as always any advice on what needs to fixed is very helpful
                        Hello,

Please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #3:

Comment

Hello,

Please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #3:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew
                          Sorry, I thought I remembered it being per day and with it being a different day UTC I thought I would be fine

Comment

• Here are the photos I would like prescreening advice on, I will be more careful with the time rule. Thanks for your help
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here are the photos I would like prescreening advice on, I will be more careful with the time rule. Thanks for your help
                              1. horizon, obstruction
                              2. ok for me
                              3. dark/contrast
                              4. horizon, borderline heat haze
                              5. horizon, obstruction

Comment

• What do you recommend I do with the heat haze do you think it is worth it to correct the horizon and then attempt to get it screened and possible get accepted or just give up? What is the obstruction in the 5th photo? And what more needs to be fixed on these photos?

Thanks
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X