• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rafaspotter View Post
    pre-screening please?
    They would be ok for me.

Comment

Thanks! Is this crop acceptable? I can't fit just the front of the plane without the right landing gear.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks! Is this crop acceptable? I can't fit just the front of the plane without the right landing gear.
        Crop would be ok for me.

Comment

do you think this one has a chance, or weather is just too poor to make it acceptable?
          Attached Files

Comment

do you think this one has a chance, or weather is just too poor to make it acceptable?
            A chance? Yes. A good chance? No.

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9944041 - What's wrong with the info on this photo? (I'm not receiving emails so I can't check screener's comment)
              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9943944 - Not sure what's wrong with the color on my photo and is it a too harsh contrast or poor light conditions contrast rejection? If it's the latter, I would argue that there is some direct sunlight on the airplane.

Any help is appreciated

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9944041 - What's wrong with the info on this photo? (I'm not receiving emails so I can't check screener's comment)
                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9943944 - Not sure what's wrong with the color on my photo and is it a too harsh contrast or poor light conditions contrast rejection? If it's the latter, I would argue that there is some direct sunlight on the airplane.

Any help is appreciated
                First was rejected for aircraft type, but looks correct to me, so might have been a bug. Please appeal that one. Second has a slight yellow tint, but would have been ok for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

First was rejected for aircraft type, but looks correct to me, so might have been a bug. Please appeal that one. Second has a slight yellow tint, but would have been ok for me.
                  Thank you for replying, the first one has been appealed. Should I appeal the ATR aswell?

Comment

Thank you for replying, the first one has been appealed. Should I appeal the ATR aswell?
                    Up to you. I see a bit of an editing halo around the tail as well, so couldn't promise it would be accepted.

Comment

Looking for a pre-screening on this one, I'm specially concerned about color and exposure, but please point any other issue you find.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Looking for a pre-screening on this one, I'm specially concerned about color and exposure, but please point any other issue you find.
                        Dust spot (or cloud) in the sky, but otherwise would be ok for me.

Comment

hi, i'd like a prescreening on this one please
                          Attached Files

Comment

hi, i'd like a prescreening on this one please
                            Ok for me, though looks like a bit of a heavy crop.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Ok for me, though looks like a bit of a heavy crop.
                              what do you mean with heavy cropping? is it too close to the wingtips?

Comment

what do you mean with heavy cropping? is it too close to the wingtips?
                                Looks like the quality is suffering a bit due a relatively large crop.

Comment

Working...
                                X