No announcement yet.

rafaspotter rejection help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure about the horizon on this one, would it be ok? and please point any other issues you find
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rafaspotter View Post
      not sure about the horizon on this one, would it be ok? and please point any other issues you find
      I can't really tell on the horizon. Maybe a bit noisy, but would be ok for me.

Comment

looking for a pre screening on these ones, thanks in advance!
        Attached Files

Comment

looking for a pre screening on these ones, thanks in advance!
          Hard to tell on the horizon, but they would be ok for me.

Comment

does this one have vignetting? corners are darker than the center of the image. aperture was f7,1.
            Attached Files

Comment

does this one have vignetting? corners are darker than the center of the image. aperture was f7,1.
              Right side seems to be a bit darker, but couldn't say if that is caused by vignetting or not.

Comment

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

this one doesn't really look noisy on my screen, is it noisy for you?

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10510399

this one doesn't really look noisy on my screen, is it noisy for you?
                  There is some noise in the sky. Not really enough for a rejection for me, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10514516 - screener's comment: Photo needs clockwise rotation. wouldn't that make the horizon more unlevel? i might agree that the verticals are kinda tricky due to lens distortion and the hangar doors not being perfectly vertical, but i think a clockwise rotation would make it worse. what do you think?

Comment

Not a screener, but I would have to agree with the screener comment, some clockwise would help but really some lens correction is needed to account for the distortion.

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10514516 - screener's comment: Photo needs clockwise rotation. wouldn't that make the horizon more unlevel? i might agree that the verticals are kinda tricky due to lens distortion and the hangar doors not being perfectly vertical, but i think a clockwise rotation would make it worse. what do you think?
                        Verticals are mostly leaning left, so yes this is correct.

Comment

alright, thank you guys

Comment

Working...
                          X